2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven't seen anyone post anything about the red ones, but a couple of people have posted links to places the black ones were sold.  I think one of the links was footaction.com it was a few pages back.

Yea I think it was for those Ostrich Dunks I believe. I'm kind of surprise with the Dunks coming out makes me wonder if Nike gonna drop a retro of the "College Dunks" (sorry can't remember the name) be awesome if they did.

Breaking out the UNLV highs from 99 threw in a Zoom Air insole for a little more comfort. Thinking of going red and green tomorrow.

Great wears Mints

Yea I think it was for those Ostrich Dunks I believe. I'm kind of surprise with the Dunks coming out makes me wonder if Nike gonna drop a retro of the "College Dunks" (sorry can't remember the name) be awesome if they did.

They do some form of the BTTYS dunks every few years, if not next year which is the 30th anniversary of the dunk showing up on court, then in 2016 for the 30th of sale to general public.

yeesh - those black grape highs aren't doing it for me....only grapes I rock are the grape 5s

thanks for sharing tho
smile.gif

materials not confirmed but looks like patent leather and canvas upper

Looking at the picture, to me it looks like that "eel" material they used on some AF1s a few years ago and maybe a ballistic mesh. I hope I'm wrong, I had high hopes for these, but not much anymore.

Looking at the picture, to me it looks like that "eel" material they used on some AF1s a few years ago and maybe a ballistic mesh. I hope I'm wrong, I had high hopes for these, but not much anymore.
I definitely agree with you.  How do you think the execution of these should have gone?

sb in general is not using good material anymore. There are exceptions. Lm, qs and somps were nice. But the fake leather and suede now just feels cheap and it seems like it's getting worse every time I hit the shop. I'm heading for older releases now instead. Nothing on the radar that's new.

I meant to look for the Black UCS in the off-season, and totally forgot.  Too expensive this time of year, so it's the Grey again tonight.  And tomorrow.

Overseas member.

Does premier do that?

Im paying a forwarder in NY and UK,

Can only copped on sites that accept paypal with billing address in my country.

Sites like NDC or FL revoke any of my purchases becAuse they want a US paypal and US credit card.

Still on the hunt for thr size 10us yoth online

Back
Top Bottom