2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Non-SB news: For those of you that got bummed with the AG release wishing that Nike would go ahead and put out the Mowabb again. It's coming back in 2015.

It's for sure a pair that's on my list for next year.

Non-SB news: For those of you that got bummed with the AG release wishing that Nike would go ahead and put out the Mowabb again. It's coming back in 2015.

Yeah I saw that about a week or so ago. You're the first person I thought about when I read the article. I meant to bring it up to see if you had heard the news. But I got side tracked with Christmas. 

I hear you, I barely spent any time on the internet last week, but now that I'm sitting at work wondering why I even bother coming in when no one is doing anything, I've got lots of time to waste reading up on upcoming releases.

I got cny's coming in tomorrow, paid 127 from dope factory on xmas, posted the link when 8 and 9 where still available, but no one cared.

IDK, it's on page 3764, I said it was about $125 cause I thought it was just a lil under that,but after the charge came it was $127 something...

I did see it before but when i checked it was already OOS :frown:

Allegedly a February GR:

I agree and disagree. They don't have somp baos or hackey lows. The cny should've @ least made top 5. Then again what do they know. Our list in here are better
Yeah... Disposables didn't even get honorable mention here in the thread and rightfully so imo

I was stoked when I saw that. I keep hoping for other Mowabb colorways too. My Mowabb blazers are one of my favorites. A Mowabb trainerendor would be awesome, and my pipe dream is still a Mowabb SB Trainer 2. 

I got cny's coming in tomorrow, paid 127 from dope factory on xmas, posted the link when 8 and 9 where still available, but no one cared.

:lol:

I noticed it & thought it was a GREAT deal. If i was a reseller I wouldve copped both pairs up asap...but im not.

oh & that SNEAKERNEWS top 10 list is a joke...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom