2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if its been posted already, TransportSkate is running a 25 % off Christmas sale when you use promo TAKE25 at checkout.  looks like a few decent deals.

I always forget about Transport...sucks they don't have anything bigger than 12.

I always forget about Transport...sucks they don't have anything bigger than 12.
Transport is cool when you live outside of Cali...that 25% discount is really more like 15% for us.

update: Beijings from NewYakCity arrived...best $62 i've ever spent 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

I feel like the dazzles are definitely slept on.

I'm gonna grab a pair when they get discounted
Yes and no.

I actually think they're pretty cool and would probably grab them for around $50 but wouldn't call them slept on. Theres only so many outfits that will match those shoes. haha

Just looked at that list, and it's like the who's who of what twitter celebs thought was hot, and only because of how hard some of them were to buy. The Bejing lows were super hot when people thought they were only going to be sold in Asia, but as soon as every shop started getting them, boom interest dropped and in the end you were able to buy them on a discount.

I stand by my list of 4. I was thinking of making a top 10 pickups list of 2014 (all brands/models) but I can't figure out what the best forum would be for that sort of thread.

Just looked at that list, and it's like the who's who of what twitter celebs thought was hot, and only because of how hard some of them were to buy. The Bejing lows were super hot when people thought they were only going to be sold in Asia, but as soon as every shop started getting them, boom interest dropped and in the end you were able to buy them on a discount.

I stand by my list of 4. I was thinking of making a top 10 pickups list of 2014 (all brands/models) but I can't figure out what the best forum would be for that sort of thread.

There's a top pick up thread in sneaker showcase

If we're getting a red october dunk, can we please get a net/net dunk high? I love the colors, but can't fork it out for a yeezy.

Screw that, if ONE of them is a dunk throw it in here. I want to see it haha

Yes and no.

I actually think they're pretty cool and would probably grab them for around $50 but wouldn't call them slept on. Theres only so many outfits that will match those shoes. haha
Thats the thing, you dont really match shoes anymore.

It looks awful silly sometimes to go wear all the same color.

They work really well with like a solid button up/sweater/whatever, being black and white there is literally no color you can't wear

They are loud so no need to go zebra mode.

Last edited:

That's exactly why I pay no mind to list made outside of this thread. Repped.

Last edited:
Speaking of lists, although I normally hate Complex's lists I do mess with their #1 sneaker of 2014: the pure boost

Thats the thing, you dont really match shoes anymore.

It looks awful silly sometimes to go wear all the same color.
They work really well with like a solid button up/sweater/whatever, being black and white there is literally no color you can't wear
They are loud so no need to go zebra mode.

LMAO yea man I rarely get a chance to rock my kicks and one day I decided to break some outfits I had from a WHILE ago. Matching hat, shirt, and shoes in my head was fresh but looked in the mirror and was like "AGHHHHHH I'm back in 2001". Gotta have that contrast now otherwise you look like your trying too hard lol

Last edited:
Speaking of lists, although I normally hate Complex's lists I do mess with their #1 sneaker of 2014: the pure boost

I've been meaning to get a pair, those are pretty dope, been eyeing a pair of the Battle Pack they did for the world cup, and looking to get a pair of them soonish.

May have to invest in a new wardrobe of work shoes sooner than that though. The days of me wearing whatever sneakers I wanted seem to be coming to an end.

Send Help 2s in 2017. I'm already starting to wish I'd have picked up a pair when they dropped down to 30ish.

Back
Top Bottom