2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:nerd:  (not my wear..)

#MCM
#BASURA

They shouldn't even be going for that much, they are kinda ugly. Thats the best they could do for a jagermeister bottle and logo?

I feel like a hater but come on, i thought they were some rasta rejects at first glance. 

Add some yellow strings and your jammin mon

Jager quality is not the best either. Think I got mine for $60 a few years back. Just something to beat up.

They shouldn't even be going for that much, they are kinda ugly. Thats the best they could do for a jagermeister bottle and logo?

I feel like a hater but come on, i thought they were some rasta rejects at first glance. 

Add some yellow strings and your jammin mon
I agree with this, but they have to be really careful about how they market SBs based off other products.. They've gotten in a lot of trouble regarding trademarks in the past with the releases such as the Heinekens. Most SBs they put out now play it safe to avoid licensing issues, with Blacksheeps being the exception.

I just got bid sniped on some really good looking size 12 Bruts one the Bay. I hope someone in here got them.

Any tips for giving the Tiff Highs some shininess or glossiness to them? Would like them to pop a bit more than the matte finish

Any of you guys ever get the thought of getting out of the shoe game? I've been in it for almost eight years and I'm having one of those days where I just want to sell all my shoes. 

I go threw days were I don't wanna spend more money I shoes n I'll go months even a year or 2 with out buyin kicks n then ill cop like 2-3 pairs a week for 2-3 months it always different with me latly all I'll buy is dunks tho jordans r to much hassle for me.... Those leafs I want so bad can't stop thinking of them

Any of you guys ever get the thought of getting out of the shoe game? I've been in it for almost eight years and I'm having one of those days where I just want to sell all my shoes. 
8 years? I've been in this since I was like 13. I turn 30 in March. You don't really get out. You just take breaks.

i was out of the game for almost 8 years after i stopped working for nike and went to vans... (couldn't justify paying retail after getting the employee discount for 5 years).. then my son was born.. and the playoff XII's released.. i was back.

Any of you guys ever get the thought of getting out of the shoe game? I've been in it for almost eight years and I'm having one of those days where I just want to sell
all my shoes. 

"The game" is lame man. Most of us are just guys and girls that love our shoes and I don't think that will go away.
I understand the frustration with guys being hogs and buying all the shoe you want only to resell at ridiculous prices (I wanted fragments so bad but I got screwed on my add to cart and of course struck out online--only to see 99 percent of all pairs getting flipped for 5x retail).
Luckily with SBs, the beasts ignore almost all of em.
So dude don't sell your shoes. Enjoy them. They aren't commodities like stocks. They're friggin shoes.

After your break, you don't get the urge to purchase what you missed? 
Nope. I'm not as deep into it as I once was. Any shoe with a clear sole got saran wrapped and kept out of the light. I used to not drive in my sneakers. I'd drive in flip flops then change when I arrived at my destination. It's not that deep. I just like having a selection. No more trying to make them last forever and it's too hard to do that when you're paying way over retail for something you missed. I'll probably never pay anything more than $20 over retail for a shoe again. So unless the prices of older shoes drop tremendously they aren't even on my mind.

Since I sold all of my jordans I'm at like 20 pairs of shoes. 9 Of which were purchased last year (so many teal or teal/black boxes lol). I already dogged my Petoskey highs. I'm babying my 112s (paid over retail lol. still DS).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom