2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jus read through the thread. Haven't been in here for awhile, but anyways. Those all red Dunks will be madness when they drop can't wait to see a bunch of newbies asking questions on "how's the sizing" it'll be fun.

Nice wears from everyone & LM talks makes me want to cop. Smh

i just love everyone.

Sizing questions are always prefaced with some nonsense like, SB BEEN DEAD, this is my first pair of dunks since the Diamonds highs, TTS or size up or down or ?

I hate that photos leaked of a pair that isn't even supposed to drop until the end of the year. As much as I enjoy coming in here and discussing sneakers, I've kind of grown to like not really having any info or even solid photos of a shoe until they started to show up at retailers.

Are there Statue of Liberty fakes out there?Whats the market for a DS and VNDS pair now?

Sizing questions are always prefaced with some nonsense like, SB BEEN DEAD, this is my first pair of dunks since the Diamonds highs, TTS or size up or down or ?

I hate that photos leaked of a pair that isn't even supposed to drop until the end of the year. As much as I enjoy coming in here and discussing sneakers, I've kind of grown to like not really having any info or even solid photos of a shoe until they started to show up at retailers.
you know people need the E-props in their lives. 

Are there Statue of Liberty fakes out there?Whats the market for a DS and VNDS pair now?

There are fakes..

Depending on size and condition it ranges drastically.. I'm a size 12 and copped for 250 Ds years ago.. And wish I could find that now.. They are around 300+ for DS

There are fakes..

Depending on size and condition it ranges drastically.. I'm a size 12 and copped for 250 Ds years ago.. And wish I could find that now.. They are around 300+ for DS

THey're are fakes but they're absolutely terrible and obvious

Oh my...how do you tell the fake ones?no paint?im trying to shop on ebay

They just won't look right at all.

Like it won't be questionable if you've ever even seen a pair of blue box Dunk Highs

I'm still uncertain on those BHMs but one thing making me move toward not copping is that price tag. Think I'm going to end up waiting for a price drop.

Last edited:

Picked these up on the Premier sale. Glad to finally have em. Did the lace swap and I like the blue even more.

Are the CALI Leather Good or

are they the same tumble leather used on the ROyal Jpack High

much more like a Plastic and not a real Leather?

Cali High which is on sale on the SIze, anyone have it and enlighten me with the details of the Leather used on it

Back
Top Bottom