2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my Cali's in today. I see what everyone was saying about the "suede" on the brown part. Still not too bad though. Leather is nice. Definitely glad I didn't sleep on these.
yeah the suede aint all that i woulnt call it completely crappy but decent. the leather on the other hand pretty nice.

I know there are plenty of shots of the calis floating around, but wanted to share a detail shot or two... The leather is indeed nice... a touch thicker than most recent releases. And definitely soft, not plasticky at all. The brown suede is short, but I don't really mind it... it kind of works with the shoe. I am a bit disappointed with the QC - of my pair at least. Lots of glue (even a spot on the middle of the toebox), some white junk here and there above the midsole, some of the threads are discolored... not the best. But I still like 'em. As a clean white-based high with some accents, they're pretty solid.
Loving the leather quality. Like stated before the suede is eh but the shoes upper consists of that nice leather with only the suede on the quarter panels so that + retail + cali resident = a keeper with an instant lace swap
smile.gif

Are the CALI Leather Good or

are they the same tumble leather used on the ROyal Jpack High

much more like a Plastic and not a real Leather?

Cali High which is on sale on the SIze, anyone have it and enlighten me with the details of the Leather used on it
Much better quality. I was impressed by it honestly it deff has better quality than the tiffs as well. The only downside to the quality is the suede on the mid panel but it's decent imo

Can't be.  it was SOHC, no  turbo, no AWD base model.  could barely keep the a/c on haha.  NISSAN's all day though

Looking for some info on older SB's if the Vets could chime in.  Is there a sizing/fit guideline for each box era or are they pretty much tts?  can you get away with going up .5 size in the older ones(blue box and older) or is that going to be too big after breaking in? how about .5 size down and breaking them in to fit like ur nomal size or will it be too tight?  i know it varies a lot but any info would help

just an example, i bought some koston lows in my tts, but were way tight and had to get rid of them.  but tts on some knicks high felt really good, but thinking i could go .5 down and still fit borderline.

Older highs I can go half down lows tts for me

Are the CALI Leather Good or

are they the same tumble leather used on the ROyal Jpack High

much more like a Plastic and not a real Leather?

Cali High which is on sale on the SIze, anyone have it and enlighten me with the details of the Leather used on it

I think the leather is trash but others say it's good, maybe I got a bad pair or I'm spoiled from older pairs in my collection

Older highs I can go half down lows tts for me
I think the leather is trash but others say it's good, maybe I got a bad pair or I'm spoiled from older pairs in my collection
It's a decent leather but I think we can all get easily fooled because it is tumbled leather. I know I saw a few pairs where the back heels looked like regular leather and not tumbled like the rest of the shoe.
let's leave this and RHPS gifs in 2014. lol.

I just saw someone in my local Craigslist pages post the dunk lows from the J-Pack. Just have a question on the quality/comfort for anyone who has it.......

according to ppl in this thread "the suede is nice though"

full disclosure: it isn't.

that pack was a troll job

The suede is nice for a GR, definitely seen worst. I only have the highs though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those cork dunks need a little more hints of rent. I'm all in as long as they don't screen print the cork, which I can see them doing. Too poor to afford the lebrons :frown:

Finally getting around to picking go my first pair of Quartersnacks. Contemplating on just doubling up before they become extinct in a year at a reasonable price. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom