2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ahhhhh, i reread @Dcypoe81  old post again and now I understand. 

Those samples that @StillIn729  are cool but I definitely prefer the release version better because of the 3M. Repped for the pic homie

Those camos look to be well executed though and that means a lot for me as I have never been huge on camo print stuff.
Knew they looked familiar @mrnonchalant

I actually like them with orange toe caps. Think I'm gonna personally nickname them the sunsets lol

I remember seeing this not long ago.

Reps to both of you for gathering info.

Last edited:
its a catch 22 I don't want to seem like i'm spamming but in the process of getting the word out I have to. 

why don't you add your link to your sig? so you don't have to send out mass messages

This ^
Also if you happen to get any new releases that are mentioned here (SB dunks that is) and make a video review. I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind you posting the vid here. I can't remember who but one of the ladies in here does that when she can. I enjoy the vids. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Good luck fam.

This ^
Also if you happen to get any new releases that are mentioned here (SB dunks that is) and make a video review. I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind you posting the vid here. I can't remember who but one of the ladies in here does that when she can. I enjoy the vids. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Good luck fam.

I'm guessing you mean skated as in just pushing and riding. Cause if they were actually skated in you'd see some good bruises and scuffs on them lol On that note I don't even understand how ppl comfortably skate in leather shoes. Suede all day for me.
once the leather is nice and broken in (scuffed up) it's just as good if not better than suede. it lasts longer too, it just looks uglier

once the leather is nice and broken in (scuffed up) it's just as good if not better than suede. it lasts longer too, it just looks uglier

Yea it's that break in period that gets me. When I first started skating I had quite a few pairs of leather shoes I went through but since I started skating the suede based shoes I haven't went back since.

Last edited:
When I used to skate, it was suede or bust for me. I used to love vulcanized shoes but then my knees and ankles couldn't take it anymore and I switched to cupsole.

Reynolds 3s are the GOAT skate shoe for me. Same with Manchesters

Wow it's been YEARS since I've last gotten a pair of SB's...I'm really liking those Salt Stains. Am I too late to get them for retail?

Still have a dozen or so SB's that survived the clean-out a few years back haha

Also, I've noticed those Tiffany highs from last year can be found for $300ish...is that high? Should I wait it out for a better deal? I'm 11.5/12 btw.

Getting back into sneakers in 2014, it seems like this year will be a good start getting into SB's again. There's no point in trying to get back my favorite pairs I sold off back then, Hulks, De La Souls, white/black Melvins, Dooms, Lucky/Unlucky's, Irons, Bisons, and a few others are just far too pricey now...sigh.

Walter..

Wow it's been YEARS since I've last gotten a pair of SB's...I'm really liking those Salt Stains. Am I too late to get them for retail?

Also, I've noticed those Tiffany highs from last year can be found for $300ish...is that high? Should I wait it out for a better deal? I'm 11.5/12 btw.

Getting back into sneakers in 2014, it seems like this year will be a good start getting into SB's again. There's no point in trying to get back my favorite pairs I sold off back then, Hulks, De La Souls, white/black Melvins, Dooms, Lucky/Unlucky's, Irons, Bisons, and a few others are just far too pricey now...sigh.

Walter..
Salt Stains are still around for retail or less. For example this 11.5 for $95 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-DUNK-H...65?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item1c4c47ee4d

Last edited:
Lol  it's the same cycle with every shoe it seems.

-Leaked images. Everyone hates them.
-A few more images. A couple of people like them and people think they are crazy.
-Official photos. The "I'm kinda felling them" stage
-On foot photos. You've seen them so much you got used to them and like them.
-Release

-For those that didn't buy at this point: get caught up and buy because everyone else did and is posting about it. 

I try and go against the hype train..

i'm going to guess a lot of peeps in here don't actually skate so the SBs are just being rocked casually

Spring summer and early fall I mountain bike in mine

Can anyone point me in the direction of some SOMPS in 11.5 that's not from fliestkicks?

Been waiting over a month from them and they got sent back before getting to me because USPS says "Undeliverable as Addressed".

Last edited:

Walter..

I feel the same way man... All the SB heat is gone from my collection outside of my MF Dooms that i skated a little in (yes I completely regret it now but hey, I was in high school).

Feel like 2015 is a good year to revamp my SB game to its glory days

Last edited:
They're really that bad? I own shoes that have heel drag like that if not worse. They've only been walked it and I'm an average sized woman.

Guess I walked all ****** up. Lol

He probably actually skated in them. Nobody's shoes get that beat from walking. IDC if you're 350 pounds. Plus the right heel is worse. Probably his push/stop foot

Yea it's that break in period that gets me. When I first started skating I had quite a few pairs of leather shoes I went through but since I started skating the suede based shoes I haven't went back since.
yeah suede is the way to go at the end of the day. leather looks nasty all scratched/scuffed up

When I used to skate, it was suede or bust for me. I used to love vulcanized shoes but then my knees and ankles couldn't take it anymore and I switched to cupsole.

Reynolds 3s are the GOAT skate shoe for me. Same with Manchesters
skating vulcs used to KILL my feet, especially vans, except for blazers which are goat status to me.
also, accel tt's >

Back
Top Bottom