2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks guys..So i went ahead and messaged the seller and asked for $60 shipped lol. better try than do nothing lol

No matter what shoe it is once it's beat to a certain point it should not have any real value imo
yup - how could anybody want these. previous owner must've worn them 25+ times. IMO I would never buy em but since he was looking for a price I threw that out there. No value to me.

I'm not saying that I'd necessarily pay more than $50-$75 for them, but from a "fair market value" standpoint, I think you guys all know there's no possible way in hell that these would only fetch $75 at auction on eBay...hence my .gif.

No malice intended of course.

yup - how could anybody want these. previous owner must've worn them 25+ times. IMO I would never buy em but since he was looking for a price I threw that out there. No value to me.
25? Them joints look like he skated and moshed in em for years :lol:

25? Them joints look like he skated and moshed in em for years
laugh.gif
I have royals that I've worn clubbing 10x times and they look in better shape lol

Some people need to learn how to walk. I don't mind a little heel drag but at least make it flat and symmetric. 

that heel drag...those SOLs have molded to the dudes feet.
I'd have to agree. These are kicks are molded to the user in every sense of the word. Interestingly enough, in spite of all that (love) no paint came off!
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yo!! I'm rolling over here!!  The dude with the "moshed in" SOLs is gonna be hurt when he reads y'alls comments. Maybe those were dude's lawn care beaters but now he needs some cash.

He probably actually skated in them. Nobody's shoes get that beat from walking. IDC if you're 350 pounds. Plus the right heel is worse. Probably his push/stop foot

I'm guessing you mean skated as in just pushing and riding. Cause if they were actually skated in you'd see some good bruises and scuffs on them lol On that note I don't even understand how ppl comfortably skate in leather shoes. Suede all day for me.

Sorry if it's been discussed but those bottom right ones are quartersnack samples correct?

Those fade joints are fire. Reminds me of the slam jam asics

No QS samples that I know of in that chart. That's this years known upcoming SB dunks. If those are (were?) QS samples it'd be news to me.

I'm guessing you mean skated as in just pushing and riding. Cause if they were actually skated in you'd see some good bruises and scuffs on them lol On that note I don't even understand how ppl comfortably skate in leather shoes. Suede all day for me.
Good point. I've never skated :lol:

via C. Gato

"To give you an example of why shops were scrambling for the Quartersnacks, the shoe at the bottom was the sample / picture in the booking sheet for 1st quarter releases months ago. The shoe at the top is the version that was emailed out to shops this weekend with an order request. This is similar to the Quarter Snack. The sample was bad so shops passed then it was redone and looked much better and everybody wanted it. Similar to this shoe.  That email also said any shops who hadn't submitted their order by this morning would have them allocated to them. Meaning this shoe falls in that weird middle ground between a QS and a GR. Shops can order pairs like a GR but will receive it no matter what like a QS. And yes, there is a story behind it so expect some hype."
Knew they looked familiar @mrnonchalant  

Back
Top Bottom