2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shoot, if I could go back in time I would cop the P-Rod 1s in the cave purple colorway when they were $50 at CCS. Probably too 10 SBs of all time for me

I can't even find them any where at any price
I still have a pair of these I scooped at the Nike outlet for 39.99 back in the day. They're nice but barely ever wear them. There's a size 12 on the bay for 130.

Last edited:
An outspoken woman in a man's body.

Kanye%20West%20gay%20fish.jpg

He loves fish sticks.

LOL..he's def a diva..and this pic above ^^^ SMH

They're not SBs but...

Is it me or is the swoosh HUGE on these..wtf

I miss my pair of Lightnings. That was definitely a pair I shouldn't have ever sold.

Allow me to be Edward norton's character in Italian job and take something from everyone's list and be good.

Last edited:
$5k towards only sneakers?

-all supreme dunks
-banned 1s
-2001 royals
-whatever's left over used for eBay steals on SBs
Black Supreme Low - $1k
White Supreme Low - $1k
Red Supreme Low - $500
Red Supreme High - $750-1000
Blue Supreme High - $650-800
Orange Supreme High - $700-900

Just for the supreme dunks you are looking at spending between close to $5k for all DS pairs.

If Flight Club were to give me $5000 store credit*  I would cop:

* to avoid any discussions / arguments about market vs. street value  
glasses.gif
Damn good list right there. But I think when the discussion comes up, you gotta take into account that you're not getting a DS pair of either white/black supreme lows for less than $1k. If you do, you got hooked up. That's 2 grand gone right off the bat and those 3 highs are only increasing in value every year. The red lows have been hovering forever around $500 so that's not even an issue.

Orange Supreme High - $700-900
not saying that its the going rate, but its definitely possible.  

Really wish the whole $5000 spending spree topic started with "If Flight Club were to give me $5000 store credit*  I would cop:" 
laugh.gif

Black supreme low - $1000
White supreme low - $1000
What the dunk - $2500

$500 in 1s to stunt on IG

Irons... Drooool.

Guy I picked up my fogs from has a DS pair of 12 he wants to let go for the low. If only they were 11.5. Still considering it since I think I can get them for around 250.

think i saw this pair on a FB group he was asking $150 + shipping guess he thought they werent gonna sell for much and threw em on FB on monday @treballar

Last edited:
sipy sipy here's the only size 13 red Supreme blazer I've seen in forever!

The rumor is it was one of Kanye's favorite kicks so he had stacks of them and that took the few big sizes off the market for the most part

Luckily we can pay 3Gs for a used pair

Last edited:
dang... DS Ms Pacmans are on my "must cop if a steal pops up in my size" list.

on an lighter note, the dazzles I ordered from Premier when they dropped the price just got delivered to my desk and they're niiiiiice!!

Back
Top Bottom