2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not having a sneaker in it's original condition is a no no to me. I would never buy a strapless SB, and even though technically the strap is useless to me, I would file a dispute to return the sneakers.

But like the above said, if you really want the sneakers, got a good deal, maybe ask for some compensation back.

Not mine unfortunately
Only if those Supremes were 11.5/12
frown.gif

Was going to jump on those j-pack lows, but the shipping deterred me. I think I'll be able to get them down the road for $40 SHIPPED.

Is the sizing between regular dunks and pro/premium the same? Just realized I've only ever bought regular dunks. Thanks in advance. 

Dude offered a $10 refund (shoes cost $76).

Deal or no deal?
Hmm. That's all up to you. If you really can't live with cut straps, then return them.

I can deal with VNDS shoes without the box or extra laces, but if the strap had been cut or the shoe altered differently, I can't do it.

Dude offered a $10 refund (shoes cost $76).

Deal or no deal?
I had my eye on that pair too, almost put in a bid at the end. Gold Rails are high on my list of shoes I wish I picked up when released.  that being said, I wouldn't be okay with it. and not for $10 off either. (and I regularly pick used SBs in worse shape. but cuts bother me... plus condition was listed as "worn 3 times(lightly)". But if you really want 'em and the rest of condition is good, then it's your call in the end. 

And to @Fozzy Badfeet  's point,  worn ≠ altered or damaged

Last edited:
have fun homie, i went to the rumble last year, it was so fun and i don't even mess with wrestling like that

Appreciate it sir. Pittsburgh surprisngly was a great crowd from what I saw. They **** all over the result which helped catapult d Bry to the Main event at mania

Back
Top Bottom