2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who owns disposables here? Thinking about picking up a pair. Was able to find my size on ebay for the low 

Who owns disposables here? Thinking about picking up a pair. Was able to find my size on ebay for the low 

Got a pair from Premier last week. Like them but the weather has been butt and I haven't had a chance to break them out.

Got a pair from Premier last week. Like them but the weather has been butt and I haven't had a chance to break them out.
That splash of pink is what intrigues me, aside from the fact that these were designed after the book. How's that toebox material? Is it the same as the v-days?

It looks gray in some pics which is dope

Definitely take supremes over shadows. Shadows will be back in a few years anyway

Quick.. when was the last time shadows dropped

So anyone plan on spending tax money on anything out of their usual price range? I got my eyes on some slayers in the 400 range DS.

400? What size do you wear sole supremacy seems to have a never ending supply for around 250

i usually cop a nice pair but the majority goes in the bank account homey...the mortgage/bills don't play!

This^^^ but really I'm getting my back yard redone and adding a sun room

That splash of pink is what intrigues me, aside from the fact that these were designed after the book. How's that toebox material? Is it the same as the v-days?

It looks gray in some pics which is dope

Material is like an abused suede if that means anything to you, It's supposed to be black, but does look really dark grey in person, with almost a midnight navy look to it depending on the light.

09 had a jump man (still have them) and wasn't a true cut but I'll take that before 09 it had been 25 years though
True but at the rate the hype of the 1s is going, nike is going to cash out in every say possible. how many times are we gonna see chicagos 
laugh.gif

Material is like an abused suede if that means anything to you, It's supposed to be black, but does look really dark grey in person, with almost a midnight navy look to it depending on the light.
The pink toe represents the nose bone on Lances board.

disposables are decent if you can get a good price. I like the cw of the black/dark grey and silver with the gum outsole and the hits of pink. I had to put black laces in though.

Yessir. There's two nike sb groups that are awesome. steals all day on there man 

Very nice, I think I spoke to the guy, he had them listed with some Jedi's for $275 right?

He wouldn't budge at all at first then kept lowering and lowering lol

Great buy, I hope to find a pair soon myself.

Walter..

Very nice, I think I spoke to the guy, he had them listed with some Jedi's for $275 right?

He wouldn't budge at all at first then kept lowering and lowering lol

Great buy, I hope to find a pair soon myself.

Walter..
Yessir he had Jedi's for $200 and Away guns for $120. 

He was offering $350 for all three (jedi, slam city, away guns) i believe 

I was able to get a pair from blades on their sale last week for 60 can't beat that and they are pretty sweet on feet

Back
Top Bottom