2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So anyone plan on spending tax money on anything out of their usual price range? I got my eyes on some slayers in the 400 range DS.

I don't doubt that this has been discussed before somewhere deep in this thread, but what are some sb 's (GR or QS) that you can recall SITTING on shelves back in the day, maybe even go on clearance...that now go for way more? Maybe you picked up a pair, maybe you passed and regret it...I'd love to hear about it!

they look pretty clean in real pictures

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier that I finally was able to cop my "grail" after years of searching. Can't wait for them to come in. For now here's a sneak peak:

So anyone plan on spending tax money on anything out of their usual price range? I got my eyes on some slayers in the 400 range DS.
i usually cop a nice pair but the majority goes in the bank account homey...the mortgage/bills don't play!

haven't seen Slam City's in a while

how much they run you?
$190 VNDS pair. No original box unfortunately. Slightly higher than what I wanted to pay but this was literally the first 11.5 I've come across in good condition. I see every other size but mine 
laugh.gif

Figured I would pay the extra and save myself another few years of headaches

Well, here they are in all their strap-cut glory...got 'em for $76:

Awesome pick man, they're up there as my favorite dunk of all time. I'm actually home from school this weekend and here's my pair. Should have doubled up

Awesome came across some old tre ADs

$190 VNDS pair. No original box unfortunately. Slightly higher than what I wanted to pay but this was literally the first 11.5 I've come across in good condition. I see every other size but mine :lol:

Figured I would pay the extra and save myself another few years of headaches

yeah man it's worth it rather than searching forever

I never cared about the boxes personally so to me, no box is a way to get the price down

$190 is still a real nice price IMO

yeah man it's worth it rather than searching forever

I never cared about the boxes personally so to me, no box is a way to get the price down

$190 is still a real nice price IMO
Absolutely, especially since I know what the resale used to be on them. So nice catching older SBs that I couldn't afford as a teenager at great prices now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom