2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry if this was mentioned, but if anybody is really wanting them, Preduce (in Thailand) has the De La Highs for sale and will ship international. 
Thanks for the tip....with everything dropping in February these aren't on many people's lists at retail.

I have a feeling De La Highs are gonna sit, just like the cali highs. 
I have a feeling you're right.

What am I looking at there
Someone who has likely overestimated the value of the de las.

Crazy how filters can make a shoe look good

Pissed I missed the dazzles at 50% off.

If something like that comes up again would somebody mind just flagging me on here. Thanks :smile:

I want the Delas, just don't want to pay Nike's suggested retail price and the fact that ebay is slashing prices, makes me believe I should wait it out at least for Premier's drop, that would get me in the $120 range, which is doable, but if it's like the Cali's $69 bucks for the win!

A DS pair of BITUSA just popped up on eBay in my size for $250 shipped. I took a few minutes to check my funds and they sold 
mean.gif
 Hope someone in here got 'em..

so tose silver dunks are called "tin mans" and share the wizard of oz theme with the "dorothys"?  I think they could have made a tin man dunk much better 
laugh.gif

Are the De La's even holographic?

My god I'm getting this horrible sinking feeling that they aren't and that would be an absolute deal breaker.

My god I'm getting this horrible sinking feeling that they aren't and that would be an absolute deal breaker.

I think I saw on Twitter or Instagram that they are, I'll try to find the post.

If you look at some of the close up photos out there they appear to have the holographic texture that the lows have. They seem to have a much bolder print than my lows, although my lows could have faded.

It's weird though because I've never seen a picture of the lows outside of stock photos where you can clearly see all the print at once because it changes as the light hits it.(Reference my picture posted a page ago to see the lows in natural light.) The highs might just have a hologram that has a darker print, with less refelctive properties.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom