2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Messing around with some lace swaps...took the cream laces from my Marshall Amps which coincidentally matches the canvas on the toeboxes of the Golden Rails perfectly, then I took the royal laces from the Golden Rails and put 'em in my Newcastles
dope lace swaps they all look dope man

Last edited:
and these are also really underrated. I'm actually wearing them now. 
what are these? 
nerd.gif

Nike needs to make an "Oops" series dedicated to sports mishaps like that passing play call that led to the only Seahawk's turnover in tonight's game. The one on the goal line that they should've ran in.

Chris Webber "Timeout" SBs

There are plenty more that I can't think of right now.

Last edited:
Nike needs to make an "Oops" series dedicated to sports mishaps like that passing play call that led to the only Seahawk's turnover in tonight's game. The one on the goal line that they should've ran in.

Chris Webber "Timeout" SBs

There are plenty more that I can't think of right now.

they already make a bunch of gimmicky/silly "themed" nikes as is

The hopefully soon to be announced Nike Dunk BTTYS done with love and care and with nice leather that creases when you wear them, and shoes it when you push your fingers on the panels.

I mean this is the 30th anniversary and all so why not?

The hopefully soon to be announced Nike Dunk BTTYS done with love and care and with nice leather that creases when you wear them, and shoes it when you push your fingers on the panels.

I mean this is the 30th anniversary and all so why not?

being able to buy a pair of these at retail...

...that would be greeeeat :nerd:

Last edited:
I have yet to start my quest to get the SB BTTYS pairs. I should though since they're going to be a challenge to get this far out from the release. I just hate how they handled it with it being tied to different regions, means there's not that many pairs out there to go around as it is.

Back
Top Bottom