2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nerd.gif

They don't stock them because they normally don't sell. It's kind of a catch 22, if they carried them more of the big foot guys would buy from there, but that's how it goes.

Damn, I wanted those burnished dunks too, I didn't realize they released today. Looks like I would've struck out anyways though.

I haven't been in this thread as much cuz it's been moving too fast for me to keep up :lol:

alright fellas

would y'all file a chargeback against this dude, basically I paid $315.50 for these Supa's, seller assured me they were in great shape and yellowing was the only issue. I am also starting to think he used old pictures of the shoe and what I received was a few years later. I originally opened a eBay claim for lack of laces and spots he repainted, after thinking about it I decided to just keep them to wear.

I wore them twice and this is what is happening with the shoe, he isn't responding to any of my messages. I know I won't get my money back if I try and resell them because I will be honest with the condition, pretty heated about all of this. Best case is I save them and put them in a case but I bought them to wear.

It's been ages since something came out that I could only find on NDC, doesn't look like I'll be getting anything from there anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom