2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pre SB days he was on the Nike skate team - one of nikes failed attempts at entering the skate market

$(KGrHqN,!rEE-8kldqbBBP9coHvfsg~~60_35.JPG

n0d5hilp88dh8mn1qbko.jpg

Air Choad

Last edited:
Dude on eBay has a few sizes of the Choads for $110 shipped...if he had my size for that price I'd probably cop just for S&G.

One the things my girl said she noticed about me, outside of being a giant, is that I a new pair of kicks on everyday.

Always worth a shot

My kingdom for a pair of Gino IIs in sz 12/13.  The first SB I ever purchased.  My original pair are so beat I'm almost ashamed to leave the house in them...  Almost. I'd love to find another pair in my size but damn if they're not tough to track down for a decent price.

Got my access code to that SNKRS tonight. Messed around with it. It's aiiiight. Interested to see how it works for releases. There's an invite section but I gots no invites. If I get any soon and someone wants one (though I'm sure all that wanted already signed up), I'm happy to oblige for Da SB Fam

Got my access code to that SNKRS tonight. Messed around with it. It's aiiiight. Interested to see how it works for releases. There's an invite section but I gots no invites. If I get any soon and someone wants one (though I'm sure all that wanted already signed up), I'm happy to oblige for Da SB Fam

Jelly.

I signed up within seconds of the tweet and they still haven't hit me back yet.

got a 5.5 for my wife (maybe another look will convince her)...
i had to try the SNKRS app on a purchase..

after selecting size and confirming payment/shipping details...

Size 5.5 couldn't be obtained so the app asked if I wanted it to "keep searching and complete the purchase once the size becomes available"

you have to keep the app open while it searches.. i opened and close the app a few times and it didn't stop searching.

pretty awesome.. and i got through faster on the app.. we'll see how this works with the drops this weekend.
carolinakickg carolinakickg

Back
Top Bottom