2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That gif got me
roll.gif

Can't lie @esk221 this made me a little jelly, know I have my pair but they ain't DS I keep em clean though lol
I'm scared, bruh.  I'm scared.  What if it rains?!  This FL weather is fickle as hell.

MSR...are you using SNKRS with an activation code, or were you able to stay in line for that size with the app as it comes from the App Store?

That's an awesome feature.

damn for Gino 1's? I feel like you can get these at a good deal compared to Mulders, Supa's and Forbes
Yeah, I didn't understand why it went for such a high price. 

Side note: I hate this 72 degree California weather. It's suppose to be cold and raining! I haven't burned off my winter fat yet.
laugh.gif

Hell yea I'm waiting for the disco.... With seeing that custom I'll cop 2 pairs one to keep white one to make black

MSR...are you using SNKRS with an activation code, or were you able to stay in line for that size with the app as it comes from the App Store?

That's an awesome feature.
activation code
i really like the idea of payment info / purchase set to go once your size is available... goodbye cart oops?

Last edited:
man. this thread is poppin today. Glad the DLS are easily available for those that want. 

I used to live down the street from Tactics back in the day. curious to see what they've got in store. 
nerd.gif

and these just arrived off the bay today:

I'm thinking I still might need to track down the dazzle dunks to go with 'em.

Back
Top Bottom