2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@rapcoz2134

Don't tell me you got Dooms and Cheech & Chongs?
embarassed.gif

Paid for a pair via PayPal and the payment says unclaimed and the user is "unregistered". Red flag I assume? not sure if I should just cancel the transfer or see what the deal is

Paid for a pair via PayPal and the payment says unclaimed and the user is "unregistered". Red flag I assume? not sure if I should just cancel the transfer or see what the deal is
probably a typo in the email address but best to make contact

eta: if so, yeah you should cancel (and ask seller to correct/retry if you want)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Burnished came in yesterday from Supplystore. So dope. Not to mention the memory foam ankle padding. Will go nicely with my Curry Dunks. Ill post some pics later

BHM & DLS are bad to gauge pricing imo BHMs had an extra price hike cause some of the money was going to charity i believe. Nike probably paid royalties to DLS for the highs too... so imo the Price on the fast times should be the normal price point for future QS Lows aswell

Last edited:
You sure? Thought it was $180 for some reason.

Villa just dropped these AM1s, color blocking remind you of anything? [emoji]128038[/emoji]
Lol glad i'm not the only one who thought this. I hope they really release a pigeon high this year, that 10 year release anniversary retrospect by Sole Collector made my palms itchy.

Does anybody need an oop on the cali sb's from ross? Mine has 3 size 11.5 and one 10.5 in downtown Miami. Mods delete if not allowed

Back
Top Bottom