2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by heatking

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

Don't know if this is the thread for this but, recently picked these up.
nice bro! how much u drop on them? i've been looking for a pair in my size for a reasonable price. damn those dunkles bring back memories
Thanks mane, dropped 300 shipped, yes i love these. I had a pair a few years back and had to sell
frown.gif
so when i found these i hopped on them.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Here's my small collection...
zkq3bn.jpg
nice collect bro, ima have to post mine up soon. prob will tonight. make a small video or something. you just start collecting? i dont see any old releases. 
glad to see you got the crowns and koziks tho lots of people slept on those, they gona regret it soon! im still looking to get a crown royal bag for my crowns but i dont drink so i got to find someone to drink the bottle or buy it from me to drink lol.

Thanks!Yeah just started collecting Dunks last year. There are a couple of Kostons that are nice too.

Don't know if this is the thread for this but, recently picked these up.
nice bro! how much u drop on them? i've been looking for a pair in my size for a reasonable price. damn those dunkles bring back memories
Thanks mane, dropped 300 shipped, yes i love these. I had a pair a few years back and had to sell
frown.gif
so when i found these i hopped on them.
happy.gif

That's a good price man nice pick up. Dude at the fly store in the mall near me was trying to sell me some for like 450 and I was like nah plus it wasnt my size. 300 sound like a good price, especially they where going for a lot more when you sold your original pair I assume.

Here's my small collection...
zkq3bn.jpg
nice collect bro, ima have to post mine up soon. prob will tonight. make a small video or something. you just start collecting? i dont see any old releases. 
glad to see you got the crowns and koziks tho lots of people slept on those, they gona regret it soon! im still looking to get a crown royal bag for my crowns but i dont drink so i got to find someone to drink the bottle or buy it from me to drink lol.

Thanks!Yeah just started collecting Dunks last year. There are a couple of Kostons that are nice too.

Nice bro yeah most one are pretty comfy. My homie who works retail has to stand on his feet all day he said kostons the only shoe in his arsenal of shoes that don't hurt his feet at the end of the day. So u know they doing something right with those shoes. Keep up ur collection bro looks good so far. Motivating me to post up mine, lol. My sb game not that serious just a few kicks

^^^ post it up lol

I was gonna get the white/blue/gray lows but they reminded me of the Military 4s which I got instead.

Some of ones I want to eventually get are the US Passports and Jagers. Someone mentioned the Brickhouse...very nice also.

Wish I wouldn't have missed out on the Entourages...black shoe, black elephant print, gum bottom? I would have wore those to death. LOL

Nice to see people still buy sbs. I haven't bought a blue box pair since the Larry Perkins. Although i do regret missing out on some like Resns, Entourages and space jams.

Here's some of my SBs that I kept over the years...this isn't all of them but most of my good stuff are here. 
tongue.gif

How much did you get the unkles for?

Also, how much should i expect to pay for a pair of nontourages.

Originally Posted by civickid96

Here's some of my SBs that I kept over the years...this isn't all of them but most of my good stuff are here. 
tongue.gif
oh man this is great. unless its not yours cuz of no tagged pics but ill take your word for it. 
very
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

How much did you get the unkles for?

Also, how much should i expect to pay for a pair of nontourages.

dude said he paid 300 for his unkles.
hype should of died down by now on the nontourages, you should be  able to find a pair for 200 or less. 

Heatking: Yeah, those are all my pairs. That's not even all of them. In fact, I can attest that at one point in time, I had all 5 Supremes (Lows and Highs), Luckys, Unluckies, Chocolates...to name a few. None of these are for sale...at the moment!
tongue.gif

The one SB I would call it a career would be the Paris Dunk SB. I remember seeing one being sold for $4k last year, in DS form. If and only if I ever get that pair, I will say goodbye to SB collecting as a whole.

Heres my collect so far. use to have a lot more but sold most except my favorites because i was a broke %$%. Gonna try to step it up though this year. 

also made a video on my youtube channel here :

Nice Collection Heatking
pimp.gif
Old Spice were one of the first pairs of sbs i bought, and those Tiffs
eek.gif
!

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Nice collection, I been looking for a pair of baby rayguns for my little man...those are hard to find
yeah i wanted to get a pair just to have for when i have kids or let my nephew rock them but u rite they impossible to find. i search for them everyonce in a while on ebay. 
i remember at my local SB spot they was just sitting on sale for the longest time. should of copped! 

Nice Collection Heatking
pimp.gif
eek.gif
!

thanks dude! 
yeah the old spices are tight. The tiffanys are great too my favorite pair. Just sucks they aren't my size , my local spot only had a size 12 left when i went to get them so i just got the 12 and they just been sitting in my closet ever since. i have worn them a couple times tho just had to double sock up and tie them up lol 

tongue.gif

Nice collection..seems as if the sbs are losing their value besides a very few dunkles hein Cali tiffs supremes..I recently picked up a pair of hunter Forbes for 50$ off CL..lot of sbs for cheap now. Seen what the dunks too for 200$ DS stupid deals

Nice Collection Heatking
pimp.gif
eek.gif
!

thanks dude! 
yeah the old spices are tight. The tiffanys are great too my favorite pair. Just sucks they aren't my size , my local spot only had a size 12 left when i went to get them so i just got the 12 and they just been sitting in my closet ever since. i have worn them a couple times tho just had to double sock up and tie them up lol 
What size do you normally wear?

Nice Collection Heatking
pimp.gif
eek.gif
!

thanks dude! 
What size do you normally wear?

10.5 , 11 at the most. 

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

tongue.gif

Nice collection..seems as if the sbs are losing their value besides a very few dunkles hein Cali tiffs supremes..I recently picked up a pair of hunter Forbes for 50$ off CL..lot of sbs for cheap now. Seen what the dunks too for 200$ DS stupid deals

50$ forbes! damn bro thats a good deal. i always look for deals like that cuz u rite sb prices have gone way down . i dont know what the deal is with that, i figured they would of just went up and up. i dont understand why to be honest. Their alotta heat i sold back in the day for twice the amount a DS a pair is selling now its wierd

airjordan23z wrote:

im callin DT on this.. ill believe it when i see it.. not saying its not possible, but damn.

Back
Top Bottom