2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What the dunks for 200? Sb's have dropped in Price but i haven't seen those go for less then 1 grand DS.

Yeah, I have seen WTD's on CL cheap too....

and they were not authentic. I didnt even like that shoe much, but at 200? I would be all over a legit pair.

First pair of SB's in a while
xnryac.jpg

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

airjordan23z wrote:

Nice collection..seems as if the sbs are losing their value besides a very few dunkles hein Cali tiffs supremes..I recently picked up a pair of hunter Forbes for 50$ off CL..lot of sbs for cheap now. Seen what the dunks too for 200$ DS stupid deals

im callin DT on this.. ill believe it when i see it.. not saying its not possible, but damn.

I wish I still had the CL link to show you..I was about to meet up with him the next day but some dude came to him that night. As soon as he bought them he put them on eBay..he didn't have receipt with it but I watched the listing and it sold for 700$..a friend of mine just recently Put his jedi's and slam city's up for 120$ each..practically giving them away

Too many hypebeasts in Seattle area are only into basketball shoes while good sbs fall through the cracks for good prices. Another CL listing I saw was for C&K sbs which I slept on for 120$ worn once. I would suggest looking it up from time to time and see if they will ship. Def worth a look

I like 2 maybe 3 out of those. It's good simple colors that are easy to put in a rotation.

lets just hope quick strikes will shine a little more than these GR's- SB's have toned down a lot over the last couple of months.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Fall/Winter
nike_dunk_sb_low_fall_winter2012_preview.jpg

Will scoop up all these but more than likely just the blak red swoosh the blue with white swoosh first then the other 2 in the back lol .Thanks for posting this

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

What the dunks for 200? Sb's have dropped in Price but i haven't seen those go for less then 1 grand DS.

See them sitting in the 700 range.. Someone got a fire steal for a like new pair at 300. It's here posted on niketalk somewhere

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

See them sitting in the 700 range.. Someone got a fire steal for a like new pair at 300. It's here posted on niketalk somewhere

Wow really? If i liked them that much i would hop on that quick..

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Fall/Winter

Are there any individual pictures of these? I want to see a close-up of that red/maroon color way.

800_16547193951548328978.JPG

cant confirm, but im pretty sure these are it. if you are a member of the other forum, you could request other pics im sure

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Fall/Winter

Are there any individual pictures of these? I want to see a close-up of that red/maroon color way.

800_16547193951548328978.JPG

cant confirm, but im pretty sure these are it. if you are a member of the other forum, you could request other pics im sure

Thanks for posting that pic
pimp.gif

all seriousness - my space jams are unworn and i left them in my car for quite some time. so that means the bottoms are yellowed. can someone direct me to where i can get information about trying to make them clear again or not as yellow?

thanks!

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

all seriousness - my space jams are unworn and i left them in my car for quite some time. so that means the bottoms are yellowed. can someone direct me to where i can get information about trying to make them clear again or not as yellow?

thanks!

Head over to the Sneaker Showcase forum; there is a restoration thread that should be able to help you out with the products/procedure for doing so.

just got a pair of nontourages in (trying to make myself feel better after the yeezy debacle) and i'm kinda underwhelmed with them.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

just got a pair of nontourages in (trying to make myself feel better after the yeezy debacle) and i'm kinda underwhelmed with them.

Well if they're a size 12 um.....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom