2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Craigslist finds... Maybe worth someone's time.

Last edited:
McRad's were my go to shoe during this BHM, when it wasn't tons of snow outside. Hard to believe when these were first revealed this thread was only about 100 pages.

This and the 2013 BHM's were definitely the best of the BHM themed SB's to release

Pretty sure those Tiffs are fake ! Looknat the last pic that leather is so off. The stiching is off..

I was unsure of, but that's one that if it came down to a question I'd be asking the seller for better pics . I've seen a pair that multiple people said were fake and 4 people with real confirmed they were real.

Just a heads up. The Fast Times went up on Premier this morning and was able to use code pr1520 for 20% off. Only sizes 8 and 10.5 left now though.
REPPED!
still a pass for me!
..couldn't hang after I had them in hand.
congrats to those who wanted a pair and got them!

That's my fear, if they were worn then I wouldn't be worried but a 13 year old shoe scares me, I might just leave them as is and toss them in display case someday

thanks fellas reps all around
smokin.gif
don't be afraid, glue is one of the first things to break down but it's also relatively cheap to fix yourself or source a local cobbler. I'd wear them, no sneakers belong in a display case.

Back
Top Bottom