2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

VIP1411, takes 20% off full priced items, expires today.

Relaced the Cheech 'n' Chongs with the green laces from my Brüts...still contemplating if I wanna cut the canvas off the toe cap:

Dont do it. I think they look sick like that. I know with mine i never wanted to cut off the toe cap. I think they look mad weird like that.

Btw were those the pair i saw on ebay for $140 like a week ago? size 13. Was gonna grab them just cuz

Last edited:
Relaced the Cheech 'n' Chongs with the green laces from my Brüts...still contemplating if I wanna cut the canvas off the toe cap:

Was never a fan of completely removing the canvas on the toe box but I do like this approach to it.

Last edited:
Hopefully premier brings back a promo code later on. I doubt a lot of product would've moved without the 20%

Uggghhh.  Postal person delivered my Calis to the wrong address today.  Now I have to wait til monday to play the post office game and try to figure out where this idiot left my shoes.

Hey yall. I got a Paypal update.  They said I qualified for seller protection and I won the chargeback case.  The buyer said it was a complete accident and even left positive feedback for me.  I provided multiple screenshots as proof. I'm thankful they moved swiftly and ruled in my favor.  Thanks for all the advice everyone.  My Paypal acct is working again. I will be using sig confirmation in the future for sure.

These last few days have been tiring.  I think I'm going to take a cyber mental break. Best wishes to everyone and your SB endeavors.

Hey yall. I got a Paypal update.  They said I qualified for seller protection and I won the chargeback case.  The buyer said it was a complete accident and even left positive feedback for me.  I provided multiple screenshots as proof. I'm thankful they moved swiftly and ruled in my favor.  Thanks for all the advice everyone.  My Paypal acct is working again. I will be using sig confirmation in the future for sure.

These last few days have been tiring.  I think I'm going to take a cyber mental break. Best wishes to everyone and your SB endeavors.

Glad everything worked out man. Signature confirmation goes a long way when selling. Great piece of mind and protection.

Walter..

McRad's were my go to shoe during this BHM, when it wasn't tons of snow outside. Hard to believe when these were first revealed this thread was only about 100 pages.

McRad's were my go to shoe during this BHM, when it wasn't tons of snow outside. Hard to believe when these were first revealed this thread was only about 100 pages.

Agree with you. One of my favorite dunks from 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I saw the Fast Times in person and I like them. Are they still available anywhere online??

BEST news of the night. I'm glad that things broke in your favor. This is why the few times I sell I do things at the best rate I'm willing to go for and go all out to make it a great experience for buyers. Someone got a pair of banned 1s off me for 385, and I gave him a break on Concord 11s for paying full price on the banneds. Should have held them for 2 more years :X

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom