2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike puts stuff up without even putting the sizes up

Yall freakin out for nothing, Plus Dunks were the same thing then sizes were randomly stocked one day
Yeah, once I saw that people in here didn't know they released I thought it was either a mistake or an early link with no sizes yet.

SOMEONE TAKE OUT THE BASURA FOR @MakeSomeRice
dramatic_8d9f50_1569326.gif

I would agree with you that, to date, the conversions haven't been successful...but these upcoming De La highs -> lows look amazing.
Can't wait to see the skunk lows. If done well these and the De La lows look to be the best of the high/low-low/high conversions.

How bout we get some fresh ideas, not just regurgitated designs of what made SB hot 10 years ago?

Sandy Bodecker, we need you back!

U guys think it's ok to UN DS my silver box pair? They won't fall apart right? Lol

Is there any (concrete) evidence that those will ever come to fruition, or just rumors?
Just the chatter since the Reeper SB post last year. Don't think it's definitive, but the guy's been pretty on the numbers so far. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Iron highs are on my list as well, have a plug on a pair just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Also- 2 pairs of size 10 black Levi's on the DMV craigslist for 130 each if anyone in the area is looking.

I would agree with you that, to date, the conversions haven't been successful...but these upcoming De La highs -> lows look amazing.

I don't care what people say most of these conversions have been pretty succesful

Plums
Diamonds
De La High-> Low
Irons high-> low

Calis and The Yellow De Las are the only ones that most people seemed to pass on.
Both of those were also white based shoes that didn't have the same appeal as the OG lows

^either of those would be better than what we are getting.

solid swoosh/solid midsole would be closest to the inspiration shoe though.

i still have the white (non-sb) cement 4 dunk lows....the netting has since become piss yellow but if it were a black shoe with the black netting like above...it would be much nicer

Last edited:
U guys think it's ok to UN DS my silver box pair? They won't fall apart right? Lol

Doubt it. Rubber sole holds up fine. I wore Takashis out to dinner and everything held up well. There may be a chance the glue may be dried and the sole could begin separating. If so, just use some infinity glue and you'll be good!

Back
Top Bottom