2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Doubt it. Rubber sole holds up fine. I wore Takashis out to dinner and everything held up well. There may be a chance the glue may be dried and the sole could begin separating. If so, just use some infinity glue and you'll be good!

U hav been repped sir - thx

Lt poison green or black?

You can get 20% off sale product on NDC right now until March 4th with the code: OWNIT

There's some good shirts to be had at least.

Oh a little code in the thread I see lol And to think I was just excited about Unreal Engine 4 being free as of today :nerd:

stillin729 stillin729 How do you know about Tekgnar? I used to love that shop when I lived in Austin During HS. Pretty solid Skateshop.

Oh a little code in the thread I see lol And to think I was just excited about Unreal Engine 4 being free as of today :nerd:

stillin729 stillin729 How do you know about Tekgnar? I used to love that shop when I lived in Austin During HS. Pretty solid Skateshop.

I follow them on IG, I remember them from purchasing something from them many moons ago, can't remember what it was though

Just got my Quartersnacks in the mail and I have to say these are future classics

man the pair I ordered got "lost in the mail" so I am in the process of getting my money back :smh:

I agree with future classics which is why I am nailing them down now before the prices raise

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapcoz2134  

You sure that's not for one of the other PIDs associated with that PGID?

Yeah.  Not sure your looking at the correct pid
You're correct.... Parent / Children ID threw me off...

REPPED both of you!

Last edited:
@MakeSomeRice  @robinthicke

F

1/444 Nike sb zoo york

Facebook User : David Villarreal

ITEM: 2002 NIKE SB DUNK LOW SP "ZOO YORK"

Size: 8.5

STYLE NUMBER: 305162 201

CONDITION: Used, Vnds small creasing 99%stars and baby heel drag 
(not noticeable)

NO OG BOX OR EXTRA LACES (REP SB BOX WILL BE PROVIDED)

Looking for 950 or trades

Sizes 8-12

11012375_809244815779855_7274824128655229533_n.jpg

i'm just waiting.
oxidation fo yo nation.

officially beaters now.
:rofl:

update:
this pair was purchased from Gusto.. probably won't be buying from him again. definitely a legit businessman, but it's the second pair i have purchased from him with issues.

Last edited:

I rarely see pairs available for purchase, if not ever anymore...so that has a lot to do with it

oxidation fo yo nation.

officially beaters now.
roll.gif

update:
this pair was purchased from Gusto.. probably won't be buying from him again. definitely a legit businessman, but it's the second pair i have purchased from him with issues.
Oh man, I hope my Tiffs don't end up like that. No offense.

Back
Top Bottom