2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If the new diamond color way is the retro flash's I'm in !!! Two pairs!
smokin.gif

(Have been away for awhile but glad to be back to help the thread out)
feelin em

Lame as all hell if all they did was change the color.

Now...

Not saying they ain't nice doe. 
devil.gif

If the new diamond color way is the retro flash's I'm in !!! Two pairs!
smokin.gif

(Have been away for awhile but glad to be back to help the thread out)
Source? I can't read the watermark.

Trying to determine if these are legit or just a troll PS job.

Wore my rukus lows first few times lately, maybe 5-6 wears now. The right shoe is really really comfy and i have no isses with it but the left shoe has creased in a bad way and pushes down on my big toe and second toe, its really painful ive tried to keep wearing them to break them in more but its not really working. I don't care about creases at all i just want them to be comfortable. Any ideas, or just keep wearing them?

Source? I can't read the watermark.

Trying to determine if these are legit or just a troll PS job.

Has to be a PS, I'm pretty sure I've seen that picture before...last year around now when the highs dropped.

Those are highs on the left and a low on the right

edit: Watermark is lomaboy 02

Last edited:
Wore my rukus lows first few times lately, maybe 5-6 wears now. The right shoe is really really comfy and i have no isses with it but the left shoe has creased in a bad way and pushes down on my big toe and second toe, its really painful ive tried to keep wearing them to break them in more but its not really working. I don't care about creases at all i just want them to be comfortable. Any ideas, or just keep wearing them?
You could try putting in crease guards or just reinforce the toe box on the problem shoe.

Going out on a limb but I'm going to say the inspiration would be the SF Giants (if those are legitimate pics)..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom