2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

we both copping the same pairs? 
nerd.gif
you'll have some competition
wink.gif
FREE FOR ALL

I'll attempt to cop if I can even stay up that late. I have a 4 hour drive home from school late tomorrow night. 

Saw those retro rod 1s today at my shop too, quality wasn't that great
:smh: I was afraid this would happen, can't say I'm that surprised though

Arguably my favorite SB model of all time. I rememver when I grabbed the cave purples from CCS for $60. Great, great shoe man. 
They're definitely classic imo. damn near all the colorways they released them in were dope. I still have those navy/white joints that I got off you too :lol:
have to bring them out every now and then :nthat:

I like them too...but will resist. The shoe is leather and synthetic.
Yeah, I live in kansas so constantly I get asked about the wizard of oz from out of towners constantly. I give em a week or two before they are listed on the bay for 69 shipped

:smh: I was afraid this would happen, can't say I'm that surprised though
They're definitely classic imo. damn near all the colorways they released them in were dope. I still have those navy/white joints that I got off you too :lol:
have to bring them out every now and then :nthat:

Glad you enjoy them :pimp: I copped them locally and wish they fit me. Glad it went to someone who can appreciate them

The thing with the P.Rod 1 is that if you can actually find them, they're usually dirt cheap. Older Non-dunk SB models are a niche market

While i'm not a fan of the P-Rods, I'm hyped at the possibility of what's coming from SB in the retro department. :smokin

I have some info on a few late 2015 SB dunks...
nthat.gif

Dunk Highs:
-All silver upper, a soft silver, not very shiny. Black midsole, red sole, there are red hits throughout the shoe
-All brown/maple high, has a basket weave pattern to part of the shoe. Mid panel, toe wrap.
-Looked very similar to a "Bucks" high to low, heel panel was yellow though not white. And the tongue tag had almost a rasta look to it.

Dunk Lows:
-All navy, 2 different shades of navy suede used throughout, with a clear/navy/ice blue sole
-Mostly black Croc/Gator skin print leather with green hits on different portions of the shoe.
-Looked like a Red/white dazzle camo with toothpaste colored sock liner. Could be a "candy cane" ???
-Red/Off white suede, with a gum sole. With an american flag on the lower left corner of the shoe.

Other notables... A nice green suede silver metallic swoosh GT blazer, Mexican Blanket Jano max, and a Hawaiian tropical kind of rasta print jano max. Should be a few zoom all courts dropping too

nerd.gif
So glad to see that not everything is so black based. Colors are welcomed.

Navy Lows,Candy Cane,Silver Highs sound interesting. Thanks for the info!

Hey @Dcypoe81  any chance you could make a mock up of any of these? 

Back
Top Bottom