2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

will these retro P-Rod 1's be cancelled since they have that fake gucci print ala the Black Sheep dunks?  cuz wasnt that the reason they couldn't be released?  if it wasn't, what was the reason?

unless SB & BS lied just to create hype for their ugly shoe that almost nobody wanted until they were cancelled.
I've been stating that forever--they definitely invented hype. And funny, it worked, just not on me.

With the stussy shirt :pimp:

Man where did this P.Rod 1 retro come from? Has this been discussed in the thread prior to today?

I'm hoping they release the cave purple, white/blue, futura, hat rod

Man F it, release all pairs so i can cop for $50 each on discount.

Arguably my favorite SB model of all time. I rememver when I grabbed the cave purples from CCS for $60. Great, great shoe man. 

Haze x Stussy collab :smokin

people are paying like $30-70 over retail right now for P Rods :smh:

Nike knows to drop them at certain shops who will sell earlier to create hype event hough they aren't "supposed" to sell them

^Me neither. I like the gray on the shoe...But everything else...It doesn't work for me..

I wonder if Nike SB is planning on retroing any other models in the future? That would be sweet...But I really doubt past Dunk color ways will be retro'd.

Any official word on that concepts collab? That and the McFlys are still the only thing on my radar. Seems like a big turn with the Dorothys- I still don't like em.

If they bring back an FC retro....all hell would break loose  for my pockets. 
I would love an FC retro. I always wanted a pair of the Rasta FCs, but never got around to it. There was a worn pair on eBay a few months ago that I forgot to bid on and the auction ended at around $5.00. :smh:

if those Puff's were a size 9 they would be had

my only memories I have of my old pair
eyes.gif
They do have a size 10, though... double up?! Perhaps...

Back
Top Bottom