2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

...those look snug on him.

Messaged seller, he basically told me that the auction said "used, and not new or new looking" so with that said, the issue falls under that category and it's my problem. It isn't the biggest flaw ever but it's irritating that he didn't picture it. He had several others listings and when there were noticeable flaws he took close ups. I also paid $96 shipped for them as opposed to 150+ for DS. I guess I'll just take this as my learning lesson for buying used and keep it moving?
You could file a item not as described case if you really wanted..

I sell around $4,000/month (about 150 items, on average) on eBay in misc. stuff, and I get that once or twice a month if I didn't take a picture of a loose thread over here or if the used game I'm selling has a saved game on it already that I didn't mention. I also buy a lot on eBay, so I kind of get it, but some of the nitpicky stuff really irritates me. I've refunded people who've contacted me WITHOUT filing a case, makes it a lot easier.

If I want to protect my seller rating/keep my eBay Fee discount (legit saves me $175-$250/month in fees), I have to either offer a return, or, a partial refund. Some times, their return request doesn't qualify for the Money Back Guarantee and I don't HAVE to do anything, BUT if I do nothing, it counts against me.

Not saying it's the best idea, but your hands aren't tied if you're bothered by it. You tried to work it out with the seller, so ultimately you could open the case to formally ask for a partial refund, or, return the item and move on.

Just make sure if you do request the return, you put it for item is defective/doesn't work. Attach pictures to the case. 

Last edited:
:lol:

But anyways those unreleased dunks are dope! Makes me wish those Cobra Commanders dropped as well :frown: dahhh gotta move on.

CCs is what I thought about too when stillin posted the pic a few days ago. It's the colors used lol

gxl301 gxl301 man those are all pretty hard to come by for low prices on resell market. You going through rough patch or just hopping out for good? I know I'd hate to try to find those again later after letting them go.

Little known fact (or at least I think it's a little known fact)...the reason Clark Kent's collabs have the 112 moniker is because all ZIP codes in his hometown of Brooklyn start with 112 (112xx).
11222 born and raised. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom