2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pickups from the last two weeks. Torn between purple or black laces in the Chrome balls

I just got these in, do all dunk lows have the elastic band? Im sold, I can use a few more lows in my rotation because these would be worn non stop otherwise.

[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] going all the way back to Pro B brotha ! They have had the band

Fliestkicks added more CNY YOTH on Ebay.  Prices vary depending on size but they are all about $200 shipped. CNY YOTH Sizes 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12 & 13.

More SOMPS as well, sizes 7, 7.5, 9, 9.5, 10 for around $175 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/fliestkicks..._DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

somebody in the FB group was looking for YotH - anybody know what his NT username was?
@donewithjs

Copped goofy boy lows for $15 shipped. Seller described as 8/10. Let's see how they are when they come in

$15 and unclear pics? Prepare to be disappointed homie...lol

It's hit or miss. Gotta be willing to take risks to get deals.

Besides, it's not like I'm breaking the bank for them. That's one less drink at the bar I have

Last edited:
It's hit or miss. Gotta be willing to take risks to get deals.

Besides, it's not like I'm breaking the bank for them. That's one less drink at the bar I have

Best case scenario you got a hell of a steal at 15. worst case you got beaters on the low low. Good stuff fam

Back
Top Bottom