2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$15 is a lot for one drink.

Making it rain is an American colloquialism for spending exorbitant amounts of money because you have so much that you won't miss it. The phrase was popularized by Fat Joe and Lil Wayne in a 2006 song of the same name.

I'm guessing youve never been to a bar in a major city.

I'm guessing youve never been to a bar in a major city.

I'm not much of a drinker. Is that a bad thing these days?

I live in a small-ish city, most mixed drinks at the bars I've been to are under $10.

The bar/club scene isn't my thing, I don't really like crowds all like that.

Last edited:
I'm not much of a drinker. Is that a bad thing these days?

Never said it was, homie.

All I'm saying is that your statement regarding $15 being a lot for one drink is simply incorrect.

Especially since you said "you're not much of a drinker". That further discredits what you said

We're not in Kansas anymore, haha. $15 is pretty standard everywhere I've lived. 
exactly. I live in a college town where everything is dirt cheap but there's still a large number of drinks you'll spend $10+ for

Im not much of a "drinker" as wel. I prefer picking up a six pack or growler of some fine IPAs and watching Netflix with my girl.

But I still know how much a drink costs :lol:

unfortunately @af1 1982 is right....$10-15 for a drink unless you hit a good HH...then it may be half the cost.

Anyways....hopefully your $15 come up is an actual come up homey!

unfortunately @af1 1982
is right....$10-15 for a drink unless you hit a good HH...then it may be half the cost.

Anyways....hopefully your $15 come up is an actual come up homey!

Thanks man. It's a come up in my eyes. If its in bad condition, it's added to the large pile of snow kicks

nothing like stuntin in some sb lawn mowing/snow shoes
glasses.gif

Not sure what this means. $15 is expensive for a drink at the bar?

Nah you get a quality craft brew for $12-13 at any normal bar. Throw in a tip and it comes out to $15.

Man, I'd never go out if drinks were that expensive. Craft beer in a 750ml bottle at most I'm paying 15, but normal every day drinking it's 3.50 for the cheap local brews and they top out at 8 for a pint normally.

$15 for a drink seems about right. That has deterred me to only drink when it's my birthday. lol.

You guys bugging out, unless you go to a speakeasy or drink i hate to do it but white people beer you should not be paying 15 dollars for a regular old drink.

Even in big cities (nyc in this example) the only ones who pay for drinks in the big clubs are people trying to play keep up or impress girls, promoters bring people they know and their friends into clubs weekly from like Wednesday on for, first off getting in with no line, then on top of it free unlimited drinks to sorta push other people to try to one up them lol. 

Drink at bars like the divey collegey ones. Theres like 8 linked up ones in the city that have happy hour from 11am to 8pm and sun-thursday have a separate deal of the night from 8pm to 4am

Speakeasys and top shelf stuff yeah 15 and up otherwise, nah pregame.

If you have that particular beer taste though yeah good luck gentrified neighborhoods know whats up and your looking at 12 bucks minimum. 

Last edited:
You guys bugging out, unless you go to a speakeasy or drink i hate to do it but white people beer you should not be paying 15 dollars for a regular old drink.
Even in big cities (nyc in this example) the only ones who pay for drinks in the big clubs are people trying to play keep up or impress girls, promoters bring people they know and their friends into clubs weekly from like Wednesday on for, first off getting in with no line, then on top of it free unlimited drinks to sorta push other people to try to one up them lol. 

Drink at bars like the divey collegey ones. Theres like 8 linked up ones in the city that have happy hour from 11am to 8pm and sun-thursday have a separate deal of the night from 8pm to 4am

Speakeasys and top shelf stuff yeah 15 and up otherwise, nah pregame.
If you have that particular beer taste though yeah good luck gentrified neighborhoods know whats up and your looking at 12 bucks minimum. 

The hell did I just read :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom