2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been busy at work. Adding to my only purchase from Flatspot... lace bag attached. :wink:

Also good morning and happy Saturday NT crew. No dunk action today but pulling the trigger on the ubiq saucony release

You guys bugging out, unless you go to a speakeasy or drink i hate to do it but white people beer you should not be paying 15 dollars for a regular old drink.
Even in big cities (nyc in this example) the only ones who pay for drinks in the big clubs are people trying to play keep up or impress girls, promoters bring people they know and their friends into clubs weekly from like Wednesday on for, first off getting in with no line, then on top of it free unlimited drinks to sorta push other people to try to one up them lol. 

Drink at bars like the divey collegey ones. Theres like 8 linked up ones in the city that have happy hour from 11am to 8pm and sun-thursday have a separate deal of the night from 8pm to 4am

Speakeasys and top shelf stuff yeah 15 and up otherwise, nah pregame.
If you have that particular beer taste though yeah good luck gentrified neighborhoods know whats up and your looking at 12 bucks minimum. 
If you're in NYC there's a cartel of bars among which are the 13th step, off the wagon and Jakes dilemma and done others that have amazing prices. Me and my boy got 2 pitchers of Stella and a big plate of bomb *** tots with cheese and bacon (lots of crispy bacon) for 30 bucks. ***** epic

Liked the WOFs from BP but def not the last collab. And the ISO WOF was downright turrible with that cornball heel stitching.

im planning on getting the p-rods   does premier still have a promo code if the shoes go to the regular site? 

Slayers and WOF are their best collabs. Only thing I liked from BP iso WOF was the swoosh material other then that I'm fine with my QS version. The Paparazzi are at the bottom of the barrel along with their 1st collab which is just grotesque imo.

For what it's worth I'm in socal aswell, Fake *** hype almost killed the WOFs IMHO.

Anyways Everyone will be getting the same exact shoe now so this will be good or bad for BP depending if they want to put some corny *** branding on it.

Copped p rods off NDC....got cart jacked on spot....my local didn't even get a Sz 13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom