2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped for the stussy info, been wearing the brand since the early '90s alongside mossimo and yaga and all that ish.
unDS'd these for a 2K marathon. Got my PG poppin'

I was wearing a Supreme Box Logo Hoody over Christmas break with my girl and I walked in to check out the Janoskis.

Dude comes up to me and was like "Dude is that real! Because if so I'm totally jealous of you right now. And you got the Fire Reds to match"

While I was wearing Infrared 6s....
lol damn... He hit you with the "is that real?!" right in front of your girl and everything! I dont get down with Supreme but I cant stand that question!!

How hard is it to swap midsole/sole on dunks? What if I cop corks, cop another pair of .25s, and try to find a shoe repairman or something to swap them. You think this would work?

I was wearing a Supreme Box Logo Hoody over Christmas break with my girl and I walked in to check out the Janoskis.

Dude comes up to me and was like "Dude is that real! Because if so I'm totally jealous of you right now. And you got the Fire Reds to match"

While I was wearing Infrared 6s....

King of Prussia? I wore my Tiffs in the snow and the dude was telling me how crazy I was, like dude it's a pair of mass produced sneakers, I am not wearing Gucci loafers

Kinda new to the forum just recently started scooping up some dunks nothing spectacular yet.... but gotta start somewhere right?

Anyway whats a decent price on huxtable/cosby dunk hi in size 11, liberty dunks size 11, and lastly black levi lows in 11? My local shop has some and im not sure want to haggle them down 2 :-/

Thank you.

Kinda new to the forum just recently started scooping up some dunks nothing spectacular yet.... but gotta start somewhere right?

Anyway whats a decent price on huxtable/cosby dunk hi in size 11, liberty dunks size 11, and lastly black levi lows in 11? My local shop has some and im not sure want to haggle them down 2 :-/

Thank you.
nice start to your collection man! keep it going!

Anybody have any websites they know of with the Salt Stains on sale? I completely forgot about them. I've seen them for aroound $70 but I don't remember where it was.

Thank you.

always nice to see a newbie showing appreciation for the SB line :pimp:

Thank you.
Dope start man! You definitely hit the ground running! As for those dunks your looking for cant quite comment on the libery and the huxtables but as for those black levi lows at one point  within the last year or two people were selling those for 100 shipped... Now the price has jumped in the 180-200 range... If I were you id find someone and just haggle as close to box price as possible There seem to be a crap ton of those levis circulating on ebay not sure of the size though

Thank you.

I like your taste. Nice P-Rod 2s.

Last edited:

Thank you.

Raging Bulls?!? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
But great collection! REPPED!

Last edited:
King of Prussia? I wore my Tiffs in the snow and the dude was telling me how crazy I was, like dude it's a pair of mass produced sneakers, I am not wearing Gucci loafers
Nah this was Montgomery. 

But when I went to the KoP Zumiez with my girl, some dude was literally shaking his friend and pointed at my Black/Red 1s 
laugh.gif

Nah this was Montgomery. 

But when I went to the KoP Zumiez with my girl, some dude was literally shaking his friend and pointed at my Black/Red 1s :lol:

I really don't like going to the mall with my girl if I have sometihng nice on.

I don't like getting stopped/pointed about my kicks

Already get that cuz I'm about a foot and a half taller than her haha

Back
Top Bottom