2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

fuggghhhhh...dramatic hamster sighting
smokin.gif
LOL!!

do they make fake Thai Temple High's to anyones knowledge?

think I just blew a steal on eBay because I was worried about the back not having the grid but they are size 9 and after the fact I realized they must be a sample

Last edited:
do they make fake Thai Temple High's to anyones knowledge?

think I just blew a steal on eBay because I was worried about the back not having the grid but they are size 9 and after the fact I realized they must be a sample
was gonna bid on these but was afraid that they are fake.the gold on these really looks different compared to other pairs

Hey man I hear ya and everyone is entittled to their own opinion.  Me personally, I have been wearing and collecting all sorts of sneakers for many moons now. I dont think the "R" word is necessary, along with all the agression towards a particular style of sneaker. I am a new poster here your post just makes you sound bitter my dude. Nobody is making you buy these things or forcing you to view these blogs...
just wanna make it clear it was nothing towards you at all it was just about the kicks. in hindsight i prob shouldn't have quoted you just was the last post i saw with the shoes in it. my point about mall stores was that in the last 5 or so years the style has changed so dramatically i cant do it anymore.  i live in a beach town with not many stores so a mall was my best chance at a wide range of styles. sure we have 1 or 2 local shops which i go to alot. but im just disappointed with the direction skate and surf is going. and that shoe to me just made my feelings about that grow. all love here homies , im new here too. i enjoy shooting the **** and posting pics like the rest of you guys.

REPPED for my favorite pair of SB's

repped such a nice Dunk, love my low Premier Pets

Thanks for the love fellas!! I was searching for these in my size at a decent price for the past two years and just couldn't find them. There were so many times that I almost gave up and just picked up the non-branded pair, but I'm glad I didn't. The "P" was worth the wait. :tongue:

just wanna make it clear it was nothing towards you at all it was just about the kicks. in hindsight i prob shouldn't have quoted you just was the last post i saw with the shoes in it. my point about mall stores was that in the last 5 or so years the style has changed so dramatically i cant do it anymore.  i live in a beach town with not many stores so a mall was my best chance at a wide range of styles. sure we have 1 or 2 local shops which i go to alot. but im just disappointed with the direction skate and surf is going. and that shoe to me just made my feelings about that grow. all love here homies , im new here too. i enjoy shooting the **** and posting pics like the rest of you guys.

It's all good fam your good. I know sometimes that apparel and footwear can evoke some inner emotion. I prolly shouldn't of called you out like that guess I read that and felt some typa way ha, regardless.. We're all here for one purpose and that's a love for gorgeous dunks! I know your good peoples, I've bought from you before on eBay and it's always nothing but love.. Well.. Unless there's another guy with your name on eBay haha but yeah all good man!

It's all good fam your good. I know sometimes that apparel and footwear can evoke some inner emotion. I prolly shouldn't of called you out like that guess I read that and felt some typa way ha, regardless.. We're all here for one purpose and that's a love for gorgeous dunks! I know your good peoples, I've bought from you before on eBay and it's always nothing but love.. Well.. Unless there's another guy with your name on eBay haha but yeah all good man!
yea that was me lol. never know who your gonna run into.

on a separate note. i was thinking today about the last time i camped out, it was for the skunks. ever since then i stayed away. but point being, do we even need to camp anymore the way nike releases the QS now. think nike said f uck it we can make more money by selling them on NDC??

Would you guys mind doing a legit check on OG Pusheads for me? What type of angles/pics would I need to post?

Usually the tags (box and shoe) plus some good views of the shoes.

All I really need are the side panels though for Pusheads. You see that hint of green right under the Nike swoosh and they're good.

Back
Top Bottom