2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why? They are a May GR, that's all you need to know
Everything Needs A Name
wink.gif

Were the CNY YOTH quickstrikes?im starting to think that the corks will be similar to those.sold out,hard to cop.they are basically sold out on most of the european websites.

Were the CNY YOTH quickstrikes?im starting to think that the corks will be similar to those.sold out,hard to cop.they are basically sold out on most of the european websites.

:smh:

YOTH was a quick strike, but it was easy as pie to cop a pair if you wanted, corks will be the same

But please by all means drop double retail on them to secure your pair

:smh:

YOTH was a quick strike, but it was easy as pie to cop a pair if you wanted, corks will be the same

But please by all means drop double retail on them to secure your pair

Damn whats with the hate?Im just a clueless person trying to get some answers.YOTH had a regular SB box so I had to ask if they were quickstrikes.people have been saying corks are a GR but they might be like YOTH,quickstrikes with regular SB box.i just regretted not securing my pair for only $10 over retail at flatspot.

YOTH had a regular SB box so I had to ask if they were quickstrikes.people have been saying corks are a GR but they might be like YOTH,quickstrikes with regular SB box.i just regretted not securing my pair for only $10 over retail at flatspot.

whoever told you that the all-tiff box is the GR box is wrong. There was never a difinitive answer from Nike stating this.

hell, beijings came in the half-tiff box & there were a million made...Somps came in the all-tiff, hella limited :rolleyes

I'll regret passing on Flatspot (s/o AF1 who copped the 12 :lol: ) when i fail to cop the corks for retail...

Last edited:
whoever told you that the all-tiff box is the GR box is wrong. There was never a difinitive answer from Nike stating this.

hell, beijings came in the half-tiff box & there were a million made...Somps came in the all-tiff, hella limited
eyes.gif

I'll regret passing on Flatspot (s/o AF1 who copped the 12
laugh.gif
) when i fail to cop the corks for retail...
we size 12-ers will be aight come release time  @Dcypoe81
nthat.gif

hell, beijings came in the half-tiff box & there were a million made...Somps came in the all-tiff, hella limited
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
) when i fail to cop the corks for retail (which WONT happen)
Was just about to say. SOMP's made in extremely low quantities. My initial estimate by aggregating shops stock was around 750 but my latest guesstimate is closer to 1,000. No more than 1,500 

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
) when i fail to cop the corks for retail...
gotcha!lesson learned for me, If I want the shoe, cop right away. Thanks for the info. So which is which?are corks a GR or QS? Majority of people here are saying GR.

Last edited:
GRs and thats coming from a few people that work in shops. i wouldnt pay more then retail or less but dont expect them to go on deep discount imo

Back
Top Bottom