2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quartersnacks finally arrived and they are so clean! Can definitely see them going into heavy rotation

Nobody can accurately answer that. Nike keeps it a secret. Anyone who tells you any number is not 100% sure, they're just guessing.

I have actually wondered that same thing... Knowing the production count wouldn't change how I felt about it shoe. It would however change the urgency. But production numbers do nothing but drive hype which I am 100% against!!

The material is definitely cork. It is thin enough to be pliable and thick enough to be durable on feet. I don't have any of the other cork Nikes to compare it to but I think these should hold up at the very least to casual wear.
I do agree with whomever it was that stated these should of had a gum sole. The custom that was done has the gum and it looks dope. However these are still pretty ill and a must have if your into them. Id say if you get a chance to buy them done even think twice... I dont think these are gonna sit as long as everyone is hoping/assuming they will... Take the snake eyes dunk for instance... that released and was gone before a lot of people knew it.. Same with the stained canvas highs I know the list goes on....

Thread been going ham today...

Does anyone know if the color on the SB socks' packaging corresponds to the era they're from? Found a gang of SB socks at a local TJ Maxx that have Blue Box-esque packaging.

Oh yeah? And I saw someone posted a link for the snake eyes on premier... I am not saying the shoe wont be here eventually im just saying it could be a tough one...
i think there's a good chance they'll be tough to get... start googling, fam!
313171-026

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom