2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think the corks will in fact sell out on release day.
The day of Theyll be on ebay for 400, and Twitter/fb/ig will be flooded with need gone posts.
Two days after, 250, and the above need gone posts.
Two weeks to a month after, below retail after several restocks.

corks gonna resell for more than the tiff highs (the most hyped SB in recent years) did?...NEVER
#MakeSomePredictions

Personally I'm gonna see what the inventory is like on a shopify site before deciding whether to buy or wait on disco.

Last edited:
If the Corks are a QS count me in to get em

SN: Wish I did try a lil harder for the Tiff Highs last year. Smh Ohhh well

Last edited:
These are live on Nike's Chinese website...hopefully they'll be dropping stateside soon.

Neither the Cork highs nor Marble/Cloud lows are live on NDC China or Japan.
I still can't believe these haven't hit the US. They're dropped up here in Canada at at least 1 shop I know of like a month ago!

Nothing could make me want those more than reverse cowgirl
tumblr_miagrsEfl01rqgagdo1_r1_250.gif

It's the same song and dance every so often for a solid GR release. They'll drop on Premier, people will buy them up and then they'll sit in a lot of other places. I've seen this happen so many times. If you're patient they will be had below retail.

Patience is the key! It's like hot girls--If you act like you don't want em they come back begging later.

I'd take these instead. That's it I'm buying a pair of low top AF2s now. I know these are Deltas but when I see those plastic lace tabs all I think is AF2. Hopefully I can find a pair on the Bay.

Man I had two pairs of those AF2's back in HS when they first dropped . Had a blue and yellow pair and a White and grey pair. Skated both of them up lol They made for good skate shoes though. Had tongue straps too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom