2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't believe these red Dunks are hyped

I can't lie I didn't really care for em at first glance but the ballistic mesh and seeing red translucent sole makes me kinda want them but I doubt I make the move. If I didn't have challenge red lows I'd probably be all over these by now. I barely ever wear all red shoes either so it makes it a little easier to pass these up. They do look good though

Last edited:
I can't lie I didn't really care for em at first glance but the ballistic mesh and seeing red translucent sole makes me kinda want them but I doubt I make the move. If I didn't have challenge red lows I'd probably be all over these by now. I barely ever wear all red shoes either so it makes it a little easier to pass these up. They do look good though

I thought the Concords and Space Jams were ugly so maybe that is why I don't like them with the red treatment, not feeling the shiny Jordan stuff on Dunks

I thought the Concords and Space Jams were ugly so maybe that is why I don't like them with the red treatment, not feeling the shiny Jordan stuff on Dunks

Yea same here that's main reason why I don't have any of them :lol: If I was forced to pick one of the three though it'd probably be concords due to fact it's not as much patent leather on them as the other 2 and it's always nice to have black/white shoes.

Last edited:
Is the midsole on the stones A.K.A. sharkins white or sail?

313170-205

Sail.

Outsoles are the best part of the Neckfaces tbh.

Outsoles are dope but I do like how simple it is & can go with anything but I do want to experiment with yellow laces tho.

Think these may have finally dried up. Was looking for a 13 for a friend last week and couldn't find any.

Yea from what I've seen prices have PEAKED. Really crazy prices but it's expected if they have dried up.

FTFY

anyone who owns a pair knows the materials they used arent GR grade...

I've seen them in person, they're nice...but that /small/ hit of yellow ruins them for me.

Thought it was understood that everything anyone posts is just their opinion? No shots from me.

#YeShrug

Last edited:

well I don't know how, but the jason markk saved the day, and my $75 pick up still came through clean

And Now I have some Stussy Lows on the way. The slow releases this year have really helped me get at some of those older pairs.

Last edited:

well I don't know how, but the jason markk saved the day, and my $75 pick up still came through clean

And Now I have some Stussy Lows on the way. The slow releases this year have really helped me get at some of those older pairs.

Love the Petoskey Lows! They look good as well! REPPED

Love the Petoskey Lows! They look good as well! REPPED
Thanks, took some elbow grease, but most of the hunt for me is knowing I got a good deal, fortunately in that respect, a lot of people dont know how easy it is to get shoes back to looking brand new. Still wouldnt mind using some sole glo though, anyway repped!

i get sensative whenever someone critiques the chronicles.

Why so?

BTW I tried on those CMFT Dunks on at my local FL and GOOD GOD why couldn't Nike put extra padding in the sockliner area! Feels like jus leather or somethin. Really weird *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom