2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Aint bought a pair of SB dunks since them RESN Gucci jawns but seeing them De La Soul lows got me thinking bout getting em. Always wanted the OGs but the resale on them is :x

It shouldnt be difficult to cop right? Cause SBs arent as hyped anymore...right?? Lol

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Both those and cork should be may GR, will start showing up in the next month or so probably

Welcome the beautiful nyc weather.... back to posting about the sauced up nights in my dunks can't wait to see more pick ups from people and hope everyone the best of deals in 2015 I ain't buying kicks till may but wait you will see the kicks rolling in like I'm #makingsomerice

#JoinMeInNyc

See you all in the city... Car show starts soon let me no if I'll see you there!

Ghost how does that new civic look in person? I might have to save up and grab that type r they say they're bringing over.

Ghost how does that new civic look in person? I might have to save up and grab that type r they say they're bringing over.

Haven't seen it in person yet was gonna go today but to hungover and so is the rest of the group haha ill prob be there Monday or Tuesday but if the type r does come to the states better try n grab it quick ppl are gonna jump on that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom