2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Strawberry jams will hit disco once the returns start coming back to stores

Not hyping them but I've been following them kinda closely and I doubt that. They won't resell for much over retail but they are kinda flying at 100 already.

Concords/ Happy Feet didn't hit discounts either tho.

Last edited:
these screwy hours as a train conductor causing me to miss out on the red lows. anyone know of any shops that still have them? hoping to pick up a pair at retail

these screwy hours as a train conductor causing me to miss out on the red lows. anyone know of any shops that still have them? hoping to pick up a pair at retail
Talked to Blue Tile they got theres and still have a FSR as of a few hours ago.. You should hit them up (803) 376-1880

Latest pickup :smokin

Walter..

sz 12...Post of the Day right here Walter, Repped 
smokin.gif

Edit: I never buy used shoes.  I would buy this PADS pair in a second.

Last edited:
Thats a massive flaw!

Without that nice metallic swoosh the Diamonds (also WPF and SOMPs) aren't nearly as good

The fact that it's oxidized to the point of peeling basically renders the shoe at maybe a quarter of the value of the original shoe and that sort of flaw shoulda been in the forefront of the listing

Voorhees are so dope, been looking for a pair lately.. :smokin

Agreed, hope you get your pair soon bro!

The low Jasons were scrapped right? THose were originally supposed to drop with the Freddys I think

The lows were a friends & family from what I recall. So not very many pairs at all, I think 24..don't quote me on that lol. I'd love a new low release though

sz 12 & DS?...Post of the Day right here Walter, Repped :smokin

Thank you sir. They are a size 12 but not DS. I'd say they're 9-9.5/10, with some tlc they'll be looking brand new. :smokin

Walter..

Them Voorhees making me salty man had a deal with a dude on FB for PADS for a good price at the last minute dude flakes and sold em to someone else claiming it was someone that had given him "steals" all the while I hit him up 3 different times asking what was up with our deal... Anyway vent over nice pickup Walter

Would caution anyone to get good closeup pics before buying from Japanese sellers like gusto and worm. Lived in central Japan for a year and the humidity is brutal and kills shoes quickly. Also, most Japanese apartments aren't fully heated/air-conditioned - so while your living room/bedroom may be at a decent temperature - the kitchen, doorway (where most people keep their shoes), etc. is hot and humid.

Last edited:
Not sb related But has anyone got the reissue es accels? If so how's the fit compare to a dunk?

Tts and pick them up. They are way more comfortable then dunks. And I love dunks but I gotta admit those accels are super comfy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom