2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

#MakeSomeSnips
roll.gif

Lol! My bad guys...I guess it will go away on its own (hopefully). Never had this problem before, then again its only my second pair of SB's.

Somps are very, very nice though! Want to try and get some more SB's now...whats a good price on a pair of tiffany highs size 10.5. I want to add those to my collection...

More pics of this shoes storage system please

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 09 Apr 2015 08:53 AM PDT

Back in stock, the Nike SB Dunk Low “Red Space Jam” (Varsity Red/ White/ White/ Varsity Red). Features red patent leather upper with ballistic nylon accents, matching rope laces and icy red sole.
Available once again in men’s sizes 4 – 14. These are fire and sold out immediately on first release, so don’t sleep!

NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB “Red Space Jam” (VARSITY RED/WHITE/WHITE/VARSITY RED)
These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.

Thought I'd pose a question to the tread... I personally really dig the Fire & Ice SBs that were released towards the end of the taped box era (just over a year ago) and I think they're under-appreciated.  Anybody else got some love for any of the general release SBs that have released in the past couple of years?

Last edited:
Quatersnacks>>>>> 

Something about the design, so sleek and you could even say elegant about it. 

Thought I'd pose a question to the tread... I personally really dig the Fire & Ice SBs that were released towards the end of the taped box era (just over a year ago) and I think they're under-appreciated.  Anybody else got some love for any of the general release SBs that have released in the past couple of years?
Got a pair of those myself.

WC brazil, black gum lows, shield highs, G'town lows, AG's i need, giraffes, prob more.

I agree...These are FIRE!
I personally love the way they POP.
Definatetely Underapprecited.

I agree...These are FIRE (and ice)!
I personally love the way they POP.
Definatetely Underapprecited.
FTFY.

I like these alot, never got around to grabbing them for a price I was comfortable paying for them ($60 or less). The multiple shades of orange and material variations make these look super fresh in person.

Last edited:

I was out of the game when these dropped but would pick them up given the opportunity. Definitely different and they turn heads for sure. 

The quartersnacks were definitely a dope release but I put them in the Diamond High general release category because they were a mass produced collab that got a lot of attention.  I guess I was thinking more about general releases that have flown under people's radar.

The quartersnacks were definitely a dope release but I put them in the Diamond High general release category because they were a mass produced collab that got a lot of attention.  I guess I was thinking more about general releases that have flown under people's radar.
Two personal favorites in the recent GR category

Dusty Cactus

Dark Raisin / Purple Drank (#FreeMSR)

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 09 Apr 2015 08:53 AM PDT

Back in stock, the Nike SB Dunk Low “Red Space Jam” (Varsity Red/ White/ White/ Varsity Red). Features red patent leather upper with ballistic nylon accents, matching rope laces and icy red sole.
Available once again in men’s sizes 4 – 14. These are fire and sold out immediately on first release, so don’t sleep!

NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB “Red Space Jam” (VARSITY RED/WHITE/WHITE/VARSITY RED)
These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.

These done? Don't see them on there...

Back
Top Bottom