2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Heard Red Firecrackers not as limited as blue Levi's but still a HS
Correct. The Black Firecrackers will be easy to grab but the reds will be a challenge. Two spots that i got numbers from are getting 1 pair per size. Hit up your local SB spots because a lot got their allocations for what theyre getting from their reps. Good luck.

UnDs Thes Today!!!! I'm Feelin Them

Late on this....but I don't have a problem with SB GR's on NDC. I mean general release is general release. I would want any QS or HS's tho. 

I get that would hurt the resellers a little, but if Nike did it they would sell quick and people would be still paying 200+ for stuff that sat 2 years ago like they do now. I don't think it would change much...people who support their locals would still do it, and people who live in the middle of nowhere wouldn't have to live off of kicksdeals or the bay.

#1: I would be SUPER interested in seeing what a Kanye SB collab would look like. Now with that said, I don't think that I'd go after it. There'd be riots in the streets and more than likely the way it'd be released would make it more of a hassle then it'd be worth. The thread for sure would explode though. Concord SB x A BILLION!

2# Dcy beat me to it but Nike ID would be in place for SB and I also would ramp up production of sizes 11.5-13. A lot of people complain that there isn't enough of those sizes to go around.

3#: I would say the best marketing plain I've seen was the early Jordan Brand stuff. I'M TALKING Spike Lee as Mars Blackmon stuff. 

4#:  1.) Fred Hampton Dunk High

2.) "The Revolutionary High"

3.) ALL Black premium leather upper, with a "black fist" printed on the tongue tab.  A "black panther"  will also be stitched on the heel. Mid sole would be black and the sole would be clear with the quote "MOVE ON OVER OR WE'LL MOVE ON OVER YOU!". The insole would have a picture of Fred (below) with the quote " You can kill a revolutionary but you can not kill the revolution."

(Fred Hampton)

4.) The dunk high basically commemorates the great civil rights leader Fred Hampton who was murdered in his home while sleeping with his pregnant girlfriend by the Chicago Police department.

5.) It would be a HS, released at Triton Junior College where he studied pre-law. The law building would have 100 pairs (free of charge, courtesy of the NAACP) 1 week before they'd be released to skate shops. 

1.) Tutankhamen Dunk Low

2.) "The Boy King"

3.) The upper would mimic the walls of King Tut's tomb (below) shimmery gold material. The tongue tab would have his death mask on it (below). The mid sole would be blue and the sole would be gold to match the upper.  The insole would have the curse inscribed from his tomb in hieroglyphics.

(Tomb Walls)                                                                                               (Death Mask)

4.) The dunk draws inspiration from the burial tomb of Tutankhamen and the "curse" placed upon it.

5.) It would be a QS release at the Egyptian Museum of Cairo and then released to skate shops.

In honesty, i think those are the two left shoes. But, i bet you are right when someone wears one and the other.

DreWest
My addiction towards monochromatic shoes is insane idk what it is. I must have those "Red Cats"

Repped for teaching me a new word, red firecrackers are so nice.

Man, i love this thread. Obviously, i need someone to teach me how to multi post.
roll.gif
 NP. And yeah, can we get a multi post tutorial going or a link to one?

Historical figure dunk? Why do I really want to see an Abraham Lincoln Dunk Hi. It would be all black with a white tongue but the white panels are sort of scruffy material. (looks like him in a suit with his infamous beard). for all I care it cold be all yellow. I'd buy a Lincoln Dunk is the moral of this story.

Love the Fred Hampton Dunk idea.
Brah, I'd triple up!
Historical figure dunk? Why do I really want to see an Abraham Lincoln Dunk Hi. It would be all black with a white tongue but the white panels are sort of scruffy material. (looks like him in a suit with his infamous beard). for all I care it cold be all yellow. I'd buy a Lincoln Dunk is the moral of this story.
I like that idea as well.

Back
Top Bottom