2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is it just me or do the tongues look like skinny SB tongues?
Not just you... The laces are on tighter than usual so the tongue is bent; this makes it look like it has the skinny SB tongue. I think it still has the fat tongue though.

I don't think there were an excessively high number of highs produced, just excessively low interest in them.
At the time of their release my friend worked at nike town NY and they felt the numbers were higher then some of the sbs they've gotten, but you're definitely right that it could just be that no one wanted them, so they piled up.

Excuse my not knowing this but this is a link to the Dorothy's.  I did see you say the BTTFs are not live so do I just refresh at some point and the BTTF will be there instead of the Dorothy's?
yes.. they will be live when they're live on that page live. live.

Last edited:
yes.. they will be live when they're live on that page live. live.

Okay...which one of you tweeted the early link for the BttFs?

This is really interesting to me. I thought about bringing it up last time you mentioned the tracking. Do you keep record? Would be awesome to track the correlation between the metrics you have, "first sell out" time, if the release went on discount and how soon, etc. Wouldn't be bulletproof obviously but would be a cool thing to monitor. Any takeaways on any of the ones you've done?

This is really interesting to me. I thought about bringing it up last time you mentioned the tracking. Do you keep record? Would be awesome to track the correlation between the metrics you have, "first sell out" time, if the release went on discount and how soon, etc. Wouldn't be bulletproof obviously but would be a cool thing to monitor. Any takeaways on any of the ones you've done?

Bitly does keep basic records, but I haven't looked into them much...and because our community is such a small part of what gets sold across all NSB accounts, I'm not sure it's an accurate way to gauge information.

I'll PM you some of the details.

I think I'm the only one in here that thinks those DLS lows are hideous . 

Just not my thing :smile:

@byukid is with you on that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DS size 10.5 MIA lows with in store exclusives, $175:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281679379720

Last edited:
I think I'm the only one in here that thinks those DLS lows are hideous . 

Just not my thing :smile:

I sort of agree with the hideous part. Definitely not something that I would wear on the daily. But sometimes I like my shoes to be different. With that being said, I'm patiently waiting to buy a pair with no tax and free shipping. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom