2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ohhh good lookout, skinny tongue, I'm not fan of that, what is the deal with some having skinny tongues and others not?

They experimented with skinny tongues on lows during the Blue Box era.

Also, some highs have stuffed tongues (not from the same era).

Last edited:
repped..tecates r underrated..throw on the black laces :smile:

What about white laces?

was this on ebay?? I remember watching a pair for the longest but not liking them enough to pull the trigger---I think I've finally acquired the major older SBs I wanted.

I just need Piets and Mr. Pacman's.... and some mulder's in a decent size/price.

Yes, eBay side deal for $120

Happy birthday 9th Wonder 9th Wonder

Joining @StillIn729 for SOMP Saturday

It took a while, had to go down half a size BUT I picked the 25c up for 1/4 of retail! I'm a happy man. I guess my Rukus bring me luck hehe.

Bumped I struck out on the Mags yesterday though.
For the past week, I've been searching for Quartersnacks size 10 for under $85... No luck, I'm super jealous that you got em for 1/4 of retail.

Brazil EMB UNLV Lows size 9.5 $100 (I think a DS pair goes for ~$200)

http://*************.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/396737/nike-sb-brazil-emb-unlv-ultraman1/

Last edited:
I need some blue lobsters

I had a deal fall through at the beginning of last year, still heart broken about it

Not trying to pay those prices, but maybe one day a deal will fall into my lap

Fully laced has tiffany colored laces, i had to settle for em on my stussy's

Edit: the material is a dead ringer for the sb laces, but the aglets do have a fully laced logo

Last edited:
Not sure if you're planning on skating them, but the fully laced SB laces are actually longer lasting than the Nike laces..

At least comparing models from 2007, i'm sure both have declined since but HOW MUCH?! is the question.

Back
Top Bottom