2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

man....what a boring fight......
mean.gif

good point...was just hoping for something more...got GOT like everyone else who threw down a c-note

Well that was a waste of 100 bucks.. Time to double up on some sb's..

Where them corks at?
Been Staring at this page right here!

it's in AUD

in USD = $133.43 shipped via PAYPAL

http://the-sure-store.myshopify.com...cts/dunk-high-premium-sb-black-hazelnut-white

never bought from Sureshot, anyone??? LC
bro, you really think theyre offering free shipping from Australia?  

I think checking out through PP glitches their system into accepting international orders, cuz:

...only country available is Australia.
$157 shipped...pass

I email them to see what the exact shipping was, and if they had .5 sizes as well...

[email protected]

That's why i asked if anyone bought from there before?

Last edited:
Not an SB but imagine if NIKESB would of used this as their inspiration for the Grapes that just dropped... Three words.. Del fuego taco. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Good move. They're creeping up to 400+
They passed that already.
And Floyd was a master boxer last night. He conserved energy and only punched when necessary. To the untrained spectators eye it looked like he was running, but he was just forcing pac to gas out.

And Floyd was a master boxer last night. He conserved energy and only punched when necessary. To the untrained spectators eye it looked like he was running, but he was just forcing pac to gas out.
Wow you're right- 500 on FC for the black pair now.

And yeah, it looked like Manny had made zero adjustments to his game for Floyd. That wasn't smart.

Good move. They're creeping up to 400+

I know. I don't drop more than 400 on shoes.

Selling some Jordan's to buy these before they go up anymore

Also they're pairs on eBay for less than 500. FC isn't the best place to get a price guide

Last edited:
We all know it's technically good boxing. It's just not entertaining.

Boxing in 2015 = watching the fastest guy duck punches.

Floyd is obviously a great boxer but his matches are boring as hell.

I encourage everyone with an opinion of Floyd (good or bad) to listed to the Rude Jude interview from a few years ago.

Last edited:
I'm also looking for the LM's White or Black in my size but I'll get them when I can.

Also what do you guys think will be the next High to Low or Low to High?? I think it might be the Pigeons? Or the Shanghai's?? *shrugs*

I wouldn't mind a pair of LMs, great concept, but with those prices now it is sadly unattainable for me. 

I'm most sad about sleeping on the black/white 1s, dumb move on my part when they retailed for $140 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom