2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

picgifs-disgust-3588475.gif

Nope just was prob head out that way as business calls anyway so now I'll just pop in n see what's there I saw footlocker by me got XX9 for 150 so I wanna see if any are there as well lms wood b a bonus

PM the details of which ones to the regulars in here? 

No thank you, go hit your local clearance store everyday or as much as possible and talk to the employees. Again, I would steer clear of the everyday factory store and focus on the clearance spots.

My best advice...

Last edited:
I thought the cool stuff came in as returns or b grades

That would be pretty awesome to walk in and see them stacked up

Of all the IG pics I've seen like that I guessed they were just set up.... Like that pic of all the Paid in Fulls just stacked as a full size run

First person to see the LMs will buy them all I'd think (up to 10? Pair limit per day?)

No thank you, go hit your local clearance store everyday or as much as possible and talk to the employees. Again, I would steer clear of the everyday factory store and focus on the clearance spots.

My best advice...
dev at least hit us on the fb page

^^^ Depends on the store really, I've seen more than 10 of the same pair carted out to a car before.

Everything hits outlets guys... everything. I guarantee frags/DBs/JD/CR7 will all hit one clearance spot or another

So would high volume stores be the ones to hit? Or not so much?

Had no idea there were actual clearance stores
I don't think Houston has one
About to google

Last edited:
called the kissimme clearance store and apparently they have "some" but they might be in boxes of shipment. Unfortunately they no longer do phone orders 
frown.gif

called the kissimme clearance store and apparently they have "some" but they might be in boxes of shipment. Unfortunately they no longer do phone orders :frown:

Yeah not since like 2009 lmao, that clearance store is one of the best

I didn't even know there was a Clearance store there.  I'm going to head over there after work and see what they've got and report back... or maybe I'll leave work early.

Back
Top Bottom