2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I didn't even know there was a Clearance store there.  I'm going to head over there after work and see what they've got and report back... or maybe I'll leave work early.
time to force them to open the boxes, the customer is always right 
roll.gif

Repped....but $175? grrr...
it could be worse lol. nike has em listed for $125, so an extra $50 to not stress over this release could be worth it to some, especially since hares are also dropping the same day.

Does anyone know if they'd open boxes for a customer... I'm game-planning this visit in my head already lol

Does anyone know if they'd open boxes for a customer... I'm game-planning this visit in my head already lol
they should if its in inventory and they have it. I would come in and product lookup the shoe and once it says its in stock but not on the floor make them find it

Repped....but $175? grrr...

$67 over retail shipped if the box price is $135 or $52 if box is $150 assuming you don't pay tax or shipping in your local area. Worth it imo to not deal with the hassle.

Last edited:
I wish i could score some LM on the low but it won't happen lol
I wish Nike would just release the BTTF dunks all ready tho tired
of waiting.

I noticed pages have been jumping. Came to see why was thinking BTTFS had dropped or something lol There's a clearance store about 20 mins from here at work. May try swinging by after work if traffic aint too bad. Not huge on LMs but for deep disco I'd scoop a black pair.

I wish i could score some LM on the low but it won't happen lol
I wish Nike would just release the BTTF dunks all ready tho tired
of waiting.

LM's one of my favorites. Trying to find a size swap 10.5 for 13 in the black for my second pair. Seems hard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom