2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still feel like De La's will go either way. Too unpredictable...

I recommend getting up and watching how these sell first wave to determine if they will sell out or not.

Personally, I will most likely cop because 135 doesn't seem too, too bad. I dunno why.... but psychologically feels much softer than 150.

Still feel like De La's will go either way. Too unpredictable...

I recommend getting up and watching how these sell first wave to determine if they will sell out or not.

Personally, I will most likely cop because 135 doesn't seem too, too bad. I dunno why.... but psychologically feels much softer than 150.

MSRP is actually $125, unless you meant $135CAD?

the fact that many resellers are trying to lock up buyers at sub $200 leads me to believe that there will be plenty available.

Shoutout to this thread for not having hella pages with got shipping confirmation/did you get shipping confirmation/when will I get shipping confirmation posts.

Shoutout to this thread for not having hella pages with got shipping confirmation/did you get shipping confirmation/when will I get shipping confirmation posts.
#AM90 Thread 
roll.gif

Repped. I waited last minute to get those Blue Devils, but I live in NY so I can't call them.  I sent them a friendly email requesting to get them at $53, hopefully they honor it.

for sure.  I was going to post here later,  this thread has always been really helpful.    
I love my Cali dunks, but everytime I see them, I get mad I paid retail for them 

Exactly
I paid retail twice. Once for me, once for my wife.

Last edited:
I don't feel bad about paying retail for the Cali's. I'm not sure i even saw my size on disco. Prob were atleast a few instances of it being discounted in my size but nothing widespread enough that I felt ripped off. Paying the full 150 for the de la's would have hurt though.

I think there will be plenty of de LA lows to go around. The bttf though. I'm starting to worry a Lil bit. I think those will be less to go around.

Back
Top Bottom