2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Great, material wise I like suede, and the colors pop more on the low. Dare I say it's looking better than the original...although I don't think we get the nice holographic effect from the original.

Was thinking this but didn't wanna say anything :lol: The brown suede really seems to make lows pop more than the nubuck to me and I like the darker toned elephant print.

damb these in person pics have me leaning heavy in copping these over the hares

I prefer nubuck over suede for sure, and prefer highs but these look good. 

interesting that the colors and graphics changed so much, but Im wondering if thats due to age.

Just give me high top slam city nike 

pleaze

Last edited:
For the day

Walter..

Was thinking this but didn't wanna say anything
laugh.gif
The brown suede really seems to make lows pop more than the nubuck to me and I like the darker toned elephant print.
Agreed. The lows are kind of stealing the show from the highs in the comparison pics. The lows seem more.....vibrant .

I'd agree with past sentiments on the lows expect you know materials will be nicer on highs and the lows have a weak hologram

YOLO paid in full for those LMs. Can I be part of the cool kids now?
which color?

you going to wear them? beat them?

I really want another pair of blacks to #makethemlooklikeMSRspair but I am having a hard time spending $350+ to beat up a pair

I should have double on the blacks when I had the chance (for retail on release day... the shop had a two pair limit, I only bought one since they only had my size in black and I had already secured two pairs of white elsewhere including NDC)

live and learn..... maybe I will get around to it.... I will hopefully find a worn pair so i don't have to feel bad about it

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS
Man...It gets on my nerves when sellers post a photo like this and say the condition is NDS or has a lot of life left! Are they blind?!

Back
Top Bottom