2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know how to make the midsole white? Bought my huf highs ds and one pair's midsole came yellowed

Buy the "sauce" from restoremysneakers.com - that stuff does wonders.

...That dude should start giving me commission for the amount of referrals I've given his product. :tongue:

Firecrackers at MIA tomorrow. Reds $120 blacks $98

Now, the more I look at the reds, the more I'm interested. I MIGHT go for them if I can get them for retail.

Was upset i didn't grab the 2013 Viotechs but ended up snagging me a pair of the 2001 pair, and i must say I am happy i got these instead and in awesome condition!, wish i had the original laces though.

I should post pics eventually. 
the day they dropped i they sold out instantly and were going for 2-3 on the bay? haha i checked fcny site the other day and they had a fsr for 180. if fc has something that cheap, then you could probly find a pair for 150 or less

Buy the "sauce" from restoremysneakers.com - that stuff does wonders.

...That dude should start giving me commission for the amount of referrals I've given his product.
tongue.gif

Not even going to lie when i first joined NT im about 99% sure i saw BIP on the WDYWT or a pick up thread spreading the "sauce" word... I vouch for it 100%

Hope you get your commission one day sir
laugh.gif

Side note: BIP saw your collection post a couple days ago... those denim 95's
pimp.gif

the day they dropped i they sold out instantly and were going for 2-3 on the bay? haha i checked fcny site the other day and they had a fsr for 180. if fc has something that cheap, then you could probly find a pair for 150 or less
Funny you say that, I live in NYC so i remember when they first popped up on FC for 180, I ran down there to buy them but they sold out of my size 13. I don't know what compelled the dude who bought them to return them but i decided to grab the 01 version instead cause I like the red mudguard more and how it looks overall versus the new release... 

Seems like a lot of regulars passed on both firecrackers in general. Looks too plain IMO.
2 years ago the black pair would've been a no-brainer, but something weird happened after I hit the big THREE OHH. I can't stand looking down at my feet and seeing white, bright, contrasting swooshes on the side of my shoes. It never bothered me before...guess it means Im getting old or my OCD is getting worse
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of regulars passed on both firecrackers in general. Looks too plain IMO.

2 years ago the black pair would've been a no-brainer, but something weird happened after I hit the big THREE OHH. I can't stand looking down at my feet and seeing white, bright, contrasting swooshes on the side of my shoes. It never bothered me before...guess it means Im getting old or my OCD is getting worse :lol:

Yeah I don't know why, but the firecracker pack isn't doing it for me as well.

-Drew

Would cop the red pair but I'm too lazy to drive into the city to my sb spot. Summer college quarter is kicking my Ace. :smh:

If anyone is interested in the red firecrackers I just found sz7.5-11 for 155 shipped, I can bet that they're gonna go pretty fast so shoot me a PM ASAP if you want the info.

EDIT: screw it I don't want people to miss out if I'm unable to answer PMs at the time they send em to me. I normally don't support eBay sellers but just look up id4shoes on eBay. Price is basically what a lot of the retailers are charging anyways so I figured this may help out some people that really want em.

Last edited:
Good looking out Avengenator. Picked up the size 11. I'm a little worried it is coming from Taiwan but their feedback seems good and i should be protected with paypal and ebay.
Hope they get here before the 4th. Now i'm trying to pick up that hat.

Dope pic above of the pack, but I'm going to hold strong for now. Paying over retail from the jump...lets see how many places get these first.

just wondering... where can I find the firecracker shirt and hat? I've tried searching for them online but couldn't find any at all.. I think my online searching skills suck BAD.

Not even going to lie when i first joined NT im about 99% sure i saw BIP on the WDYWT or a pick up thread spreading the "sauce" word... I vouch for it 100%
Hope you get your commission one day sir:lol:

Side note: BIP saw your collection post a couple days ago... those denim 95's:pimp:

I may have just been saying I was I was "sauced" too. That's pretty common as well. :tongue:

Thanks! Yeah, those denim 95 samples are something else. I got them from Stuntman Mike. ...I actually have a lot more stuff that's not in that post (there are almost no SBs in there, for one.) I need to update it or do a new one. Maybe if I get to 2000 "rep" I'll do a full collection post. ...It's a lot of freaking work though!!

Last edited:
I may have just been saying I was I was "sauced" too. That's pretty common as well.
tongue.gif

Thanks! Yeah, those denim 95 samples are something else. I got them from Stuntman Mike. ...I actually have a lot more stuff that's not in that post (there are almost no SBs in there, for one.) I need to update it or do a new one. Maybe if I get to 2000 "rep" I'll do a full collection post. ...It's a lot of freaking work though!!
LInk?

Glad to see most of us are getting and helping each other out with the pack. I'm sort of on the fence on these and will only get if I can get for near retail. I've been too busy with other things and I'm currently just looking for older gems to purchase and letting all these new releases pass by.

I've repped most/if not all people that have been giving out info. I will hopefully pounce on a red pair or if someone is willing to point me to a size 10.5/11 in the Reds, hit me up with a PM.

Thanks fam!

Back
Top Bottom