2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm calling escapistskate  and you can tell the sodium levels are just high. Just hanging up on people after they said they'll do phone orders today
roll.gif

Still trying to find a place online selling the firecracker hat . . .
The links posted a few pages back dont work, and it seems as if my local skateshops are in the dark, very weird.

Only 7.5,8,8.5, and 9.5 left from that eBay listing I was talking about earlier. Now that I see what some of these other shops are trying to charge 155 is looking like a better and better deal.

I'm personally passing. Only trying to buy gold box and back, snag up a few of the gems I passed on stupidly back in the day. Glad to see that I was able to help at least 1 person get their pair though.

Btw I have bought from these guys before, 100% legit, got here pretty damn fast too considering where they came from.

Anyone have any discounts for premier I wanna scoop those all black suedes they put up, don't wanna pay retail if I don't have too

Only 7.5,8,8.5, and 9.5 left from that eBay listing I was talking about earlier. Now that I see what some of these other shops are trying to charge 155 is looking like a better and better deal.

I'm personally passing. Only trying to buy gold box and back, snag up a few of the gems I passed on stupidly back in the day. Glad to see that I was able to help at least 1 person get their pair though.

Btw I have bought from these guys before, 100% legit, got here pretty damn fast too considering where they came from.

Although I like your idea about copping gold boxes and back, you might me repeating the same pattern by passing on some of the newer releases. :lol: :nerd:

Shred shed came through for me, no phone orders, they had the hat to match but only two of them. Went ahead and copped. The other one I'm sure is gone now. Now to enjoy the rest of the day.

just got my 11 in 3ms over the phone from premier! you guys know I've been on the hunt for those.. Psyched!

(616) 742-2660
good luck to anyone else trying to cop

Although I like your idea about copping gold boxes and back, you might me repeating the same pattern by passing on some of the newer releases. :lol: :nerd:
Haha shaddup, my logic may have a couple holes in it..... My thinking though, is nowadays with the state of the shoe game many more pairs are held onto and kept DS by resellers and kids new to the hobby that come in with only the intention to make $$, with the future hope of the price going up. So when the sneaker bubble finally pops there will be a complete flood of the market with tons of DS pairs from the "everything hype" era that we are currently in.

I may be wrong but that's what I see happening sometime in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom